Crown & Anchor Double Points

Ashland

1 minute ago, firefly333 said:

If you already get double solo pts does it apply? I only have 2 booked in 2021, 4 squashed into early 2022. 

That's still interesting. 

We won’t know until they post the terms and conditions.

it could be double on everything or double only on base points 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, grapau27 said:

56 points for a 14 night cruise in a JS and above or will it not apply to cabin grades who already get double points?

Good news if you want to make the next level especially Pinnacle but the number of Diamonds will increase massively with the knock on effect of overcrowded DLs which is often discussed on here.

Yep. And guess what, we will become D+ after our next cruise. How about those Apples. Lol

M8

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cublet said:

Hello,

But not in the UK - when I change to US then it appears.😭

Regards,

Cublet

I think the message is that they don't expect the US to be open for foreign visitors during 2021 or at least most of 2021.  This is one of the most realistic things Royal has done since they stopped cruising.  I'm not even sure when the Canadian border will be opened.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ipeeinthepool said:

I think the message is that they don't expect the US to be open for foreign visitors during 2021 or at least most of 2021.  This is one of the most realistic things Royal has done since they stopped cruising.  I'm not even sure when the Canadian border will be opened.

If only for sailings out of US/Canada, we will not become D+ until December. Shucks. 😇

I wonder how some are going to take this, all the extra D/D+/P in 2021. 😂😂

M8

Edited by Milwaukee Eight
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

If only for sailings out of US/Canada, we will not become D+ until December. Shucks. 😇

I wonder how some are going to take this, all the extra D/D+/P in 2021. 😂😂

M8

Sailings booked from, not where it sails out of.  You’re good. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, royal2020 said:

Ridiculous the lounges are already so crowded 

There are other benefits to enjoy , not just a lounge for a couple hours in the evenings.  

It is a generous promotion, and especially for those who had 2020 sailings canceled and are sailing in 2021. (As long as it is for existing bookings also). It will be a boost to all levels, especially if the criteria to reach each level remains the same.   It will be nice that so many people may have the benefits of crown and anchor society higher tiers. 

m

• Like 1

It's a nice bonus to keep a booking. I'm not sure it's going to be worth all the consternation that some will have about the majority of people booked possibly achieving a higher C&A status 1 sailing before they normally would.

Granted there are some that have 5 or 6 sailings in 2021 that will vault through the tier levels pretty quick, but that demographic was going to get into the lounges in +/- 12 months anyway.

Just curious since I never paid attention to the point system before when we started cruising, but what was the deal with the old Diamonds in December offer that used to happen?

We were too new to cruising and did not know if we would stick with it  (LOL) new addiction.

TY

Stay Healthy

If true, now we are back to square one. 
That better not be the deal. That's ****. I have had a booking since 2019 for a cruise in May cancelled, and then Sept cancelled. I have kept my money in there so they better extend this to everyone.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Haha 1