Anyone else having this issue?

Is anyone else having trouble trying to book specialty dinner reservations online? I am able to go through the booking process, but the system is not adding the reservations to my Summary. ?? Never had that happen before. 

I was able to book my January 15th and January 20th cruises reservations.  I had to book each restaurant separately, one to the cart at a time.  It took a couple of minutes for it to be added to my summary but was able to get all of the reservations done.

I had to do a couple of them several times for it to go through, but they eventually went through and I got the confirmation emails and saw them added to my summary.

Thanks for this thread. I have checked reservations and didn't realize that my dining reservations had opened up. Just went and made mine one at a time. Cruise probably won't happen, but if it does I'll be enjoying my dinner.

I think we can't book shows early because the cruise lines aren't sure what or if the shows will be.

It is so all up in the air right now....but the big question with hopefully answers will happen at the end of this month with the CDC.

10 hours ago, Toledosfinest said:

I called NCL dinning, and was told that they are not booking specialty restaurants at this time. She advised that you will have to book them once you get on the ship. We are on the January 9th Encore.

I am booked on that cruise as well and having the same trouble. 

Tracie