2022 coming out Nov

phabric

47 minutes ago, phabric said:

I asked my agent when 2022 itineraries would be out.  She contacted their Princess representative and was told Nov with no date.

I should have said I asked for Alaska and New England/Canada itineraries. 

• Like 1

I want to do a Baltic/TA, hopefully from Copenhagen, not Southampton.  I'm doing a British Isles plus TA from Southampton Fall 2021, which is fine but I want to spend a few days in Copenhagen.  I've done the Spring version, TA + Baltic but prefer the westbound transatlantic.  I'll be watching for it, as I always do early bookings.

• Like 1

This is going to be a race to book cruises in that so many people have FCC's that have to be booked by May 2022 to use them.  I have no idea how we will use all of our credits in that short time since we had cancelled our 2020 world cruise.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

When someone hears an exact date, please let us all know. We're ready to book a Summer 2022 cruise!

Elite can book first day and the next day, booking is open to everyone.

13 hours ago, JABTPS said:

This is going to be a race to book cruises in that so many people have FCC's that have to be booked by May 2022 to use them.  I have no idea how we will use all of our credits in that short time since we had cancelled our 2020 world cruise.

The bonus FCC must be used by that date.

The FCC that represents what you actually paid can be refunded if not applied within one year of its being issued.

On 10/21/2020 at 3:52 PM, phabric said:

I asked my agent when 2022 itineraries would be out.  She contacted their Princess representative and was told Nov with no date.

I’m already booked on a New Zealand in 2022. I booked it through Princess & then transferred it to my T/A. I would check again with your agent & explain it’s already on the Princess web site.  Bookings are available through July 2022 on Princess. 

Tom😀

3 minutes ago, trbarton said:

I’m already booked on a New Zealand in 2022. I booked it through Princess & then transferred it to my T/A. I would check again with your agent & explain it’s already on the Princess web site.  Bookings are available through July 2022 on Princess. 

Tom😀

Only some itineraries are available for 2022, not  Alaska/ Europe/New England Canada

On 10/22/2020 at 8:52 AM, phabric said:

I was also told by my Princess representative late 2020 with no date. Since our 2020 Alaska Cruise was cancelled well the whole season. We booked August 2021 as we have flight credits to use by April 2022 but we want to visit Alaska. Keeping in mind if we can travel overseas from Australia, this may change for 2021. We're now looking at moving to an Alaska Cruise in 2022 🤞.

We were also meant to do a PNG cruise in January 2021 but Princess have sold the ship and no more cruises on the Sun Princess from December 2020, now Princess have paused operations in Australia till end of May 2021 (I think it's the end of May).

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, nini said:

Due to the discontinuation (per CDC orders) of itineraries longer than

7 nights involving an America port through November 2021, 2022 will be crazy booking!

and cray cray expensive ... 🤑

stay safe 😷

stay hydrated 🧊

I'm  hoping that by mid 2022, cruises to Cuba will be on the horizon again.

Just before the last US administration changed the rules,  Princess had a beauty of a 7 day trip on the Pacific Princess planned, which, of course, never happened.

I know the PP is an emotional subject for those who love her for the world cruises,  but after several other lines had such good luck with Cuba cruises, I guess Princess decided to put their toe in the mix. 

There is a very informative article on the Cuba board about the resumption of cruises there, so if not Princess, I suppose another line will jump in and fill the void. 

I went to Havana 3x on Royal Caribbean and was looking forward to the Princess experience and going to other Cuban ports. 

Edited by EatonDoolittle

On 11/15/2020 at 9:33 AM, phabric said:

When are they releasing 2022 Alaska?

Asked that exact question to our Princess Holiday Planner and she is hoping by the end of the year for Alaska 2022. I only asked again as received an email today with Canada/New England 2022 being available on 19 November 2020, which would be 18 November 2020 with the time difference.