Jump to content

Upcoming December 5 2020 Celebrity Infinity Cruise


Recommended Posts

Hi everyone.

Please be advised this post is only for information and not to start arguments about if or when cruising will start.  Our group is currently booked on Celebrity Infinity 5 day cruise out of Miami leaving December 5 2020 visiting Cozumel and Key West.  There are 43 days left until the departure date.   Earlier today I logged onto the celebrity website and was able to print out our boarding passes and book excursions under the manage reservation tab.  I was not able to print out luggage tags or edocs as of yet.  As I said this was only an information post.  Thank You.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, wagontrail said:

Hi everyone.

Please be advised this post is only for information and not to start arguments about if or when cruising will start.  Our group is currently booked on Celebrity Infinity 5 day cruise out of Miami leaving December 5 2020 visiting Cozumel and Key West.  There are 43 days left until the departure date.   Earlier today I logged onto the celebrity website and was able to print out our boarding passes and book excursions under the manage reservation tab.  I was not able to print out luggage tags or edocs as of yet.  As I said this was only an information post.  Thank You.

Thanks for this update, much appreciated.  Hopefully, conditions permitting, you will be able to sail.. Stay safe!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

We were booked on that cruise but before final payment we cancelled and rebooked a 5 N for late February which we will cancel next week when our TA returns.  Both these are on the Infinity which is still in Europe.  When cruising restarts I figure the Edge & Apex will be the first to sail.  They are the most efficient ships to operate so sailing with reduced capacity that means they can generate a profit with fewer passengers than the other ships.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think that will mean anything at all...I received an email 2 days ago advising me not to forget to check in and book things before my cruise on 8th November ....which was cancelled nearly 2 weeks ago !!

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, jojo1966 said:

Don't think that will mean anything at all...I received an email 2 days ago advising me not to forget to check in and book things before my cruise on 8th November ....which was cancelled nearly 2 weeks ago !!

Same happened with me.  Celebrity cancelled TA last April.  I was sent a email two days after it was supposed to sail.  Simply automated emails.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, jelayne said:

We were booked on that cruise but before final payment we cancelled and rebooked a 5 N for late February which we will cancel next week when our TA returns.  Both these are on the Infinity which is still in Europe.  When cruising restarts I figure the Edge & Apex will be the first to sail.  They are the most efficient ships to operate so sailing with reduced capacity that means they can generate a profit with fewer passengers than the other ships.

That’s what their CEO has said, the first ships to sail will be X's Flag ships: Edge, Apex and Flora.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with Barbara Muckermann, CMO Silversea Cruises
      • ICYM Our Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Explore the Remote World with Hurtigruten!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...