Epic Mediterranean room 12165

i dont want to rain on your parade, but you might be slightly disappointed. the room is ok size, the balcony is a little larger because of the way  the ship is built.

a few years ago, we had an aft suite in the epic, and with the shape of the round bed, one person had to get out the way so the other could pass. i hated the way the bathroom/shower was set up.

you might want to check on the club balcony suites. the rooms are a little bigger, although the balcony is a little smaller. personally i'd go with more room in the cabin itself, but the price is slightly higher. you get a few extra perks, so you might want to check that out

by the way, ive been on a number of different ncl ships, 18cruises within the past 10 years and without a doubt, the epic is my least favorite. 

sorry, but i'd only give this cabin 2 stars at most.

• Like 2

We had an extended balcony mid ship cabin in the Epic a couple of years ago.as complawyer says the rooms are narrow, the beds are short and the bathroom isn't to everyone's taste but all these issues exist in the standard balcony cabins too.  We found that the room was dark because of the extended balcony. The balcony itself wasn't as big as I expected it to be but certainly big enough. The big thing about med cruises are with the long port days you don't get a lot of time to enjoy your balcony, or at least we didn't. 

All in all I would choose that cabin again because it is central and you don't feel the movement of the ship but as complawyer says if you can afford it the club suite is very slightly bigger.

For what it's worth I love the Epic, it was the first ship I cruised on, Priscilla is a funny show, we like Cirque but I think that has gone now and i liked the open spaces.  

Gail 

• Like 1