Royal Downgraded Food 2008 - 2020

Thank you to everyone who posted and was helpful and friendly!! Yeah, sometimes it is just time to get back to business as usual. And yes, I seriously hope we get to sail soon!! For the new people who see this thread later, this is some of the nasty food we were talking about - FINGERS CROSSED Fain gets it right soon!!

PR.gif.5525391fe01b00cdddfb72c5f47c1240.gif51Y51LZlQiL.thumb.jpg.03268e834fd0384df7fc615951bf5084.jpggfa003_web_front.jpg.16b538fe4c47b18643ec86b6613baa3c.jpgs-l16001.jpg.14a3d50443c0d0ceea74c033f8efdf88.jpgRCLX.jpg.08c64c09a4723a78c439a72ceea23b65.jpgVA111B.jpg.5b7d6157cd262bff46afda712a7934da.jpgRoyal.jpg.9d16b4572a02891efd7bb2e412c9c28f.jpgwallet-u-s-army-logo-wl0008_1.jpg.9f203d0bd38125c092e54589785d4415.jpg

1 hour ago, ReneeFLL said:

I think she's getting desperate now. Aren't those some of the same pictures she posted before?

The lack of real cruising knowledge, first hand experience and ability to communicate in a matured, intelligent and thoughtful manner are the root cause of the problem here. 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, sfaaa said:

The lack of real cruising knowledge, first hand experience and ability to communicate in a matured, intelligent and thoughtful manner are the root cause of the problem here. 

And the false belief she is capable of organizing a group cruise that anyone would want to participate in.  She's competing with the humor thread for sure. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, sfaaa said:

I think the root cause is a lack of Ativan. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tree_skier said:

I was thinking Ikea meal to go

Good Call.  Do they serve the Swedish Meatballs with mashed potatoes?  I haven’t had them for a decade and I can’t remember.  Plus is the red sauce part of Jasper’s thumb?

1 hour ago, livingonthebeach said:

Absolutely -- several times over.   Must be out of google pics so she has to rehash.   

yawn.png

Seriously?? I posted that for FIRST TIME CRUISERS that wonder if they're not alone. And yes that includes people who haven't cruised yet!! Nobody should have to go through 3,000 posts to see for themselves, RIGHT?? 

13 hours ago, Beeline Cruiser said:

For the new people who see this thread later, this is some of the nasty food we were talking about - FINGERS CROSSED Fain gets it right soon!!

For all the young people who are reading this thread, seriously, stay in school kids.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

23 minutes ago, DaniDanielle said:

Is it me, I just don’t see the problem with the food she posted.  I have to say that if I do not have to cook I enjoy most anything!

It’s just the little things right? I love that we don't have to cook, Dani, but seriously all cruise lines need to make our food. It really does help with my perspective after looking at Celebrity and Azamara , even when it’s through gritted teeth, Millennials are seriously more foodies than us. Seriously my boys are way more picky and and exotic eaters than we ever were so it's a win/win to fix this NOW!!

43 minutes ago, livingonthebeach said:

And the false belief she is capable of organizing a group cruise that anyone would want to participate in.  She's competing with the humor thread for sure. 

Hey whatever works. Sometimes it takes someone with vision to ask for change and seriously make good things happen!! And yes you probably think you're Loyal to Royal - But I'm the real thing because I want it BETTER!!

12 minutes ago, Beeline Cruiser said:

.......Seriously my boys are way more picky and and exotic eaters than we ever were so it's a win/win to fix this NOW!!

Maybe you should have taught them otherwise. If my parents made something and we didn't eat it we would go hungry. As long as it didn't make us sick we were sol.

Edited by ReneeFLL

2 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

Hey Jasper, I don’t exactly know what I am looking at here?  Meatballs, mashed potatoes and gravy? Plus strawberries, or did you cut your finger?

IKEA Swedish Meatballs To Go 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, SkaterJasp said:

It’s how they serve them now since dine in isn’t allowed in California. 

I forgot about the lingonberry sauce.  Glad you still have your thumb.  

I would get really tired of only carry out unless it is close to home, and then I would get tired of the same things close to home.  We don’t eat out nearly as much as we used to, but at least we can.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Beeline Cruiser said:

Seriously?? I posted that for FIRST TIME CRUISERS that wonder if they're not alone. And yes that includes people who haven't cruised yet!! Nobody should have to go through 3,000 posts to see for themselves, RIGHT?? 

There is a section for first time cruisers here on cc. Why would you post that here on this thread? You know by now 99% reading, maybe everyone reading, has more than 2 cruises. 

I don't mind this food thread, but it makes no sense to say you made that post for first time cruisers. They are gone .. its those up in the loyalty chain still here reading and posting. Let's keep it real. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1