Jump to content

Royal Downgraded Food 2008 - 2020


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

There is a section for first time cruisers here on cc. Why would you post that here on this thread? You know by now 99% reading, maybe everyone reading, has more than 2 cruises. 

 

I don't mind this food thread, but it makes no sense to say you made that post for first time cruisers. They are gone .. its those up in the loyalty chain still here reading and posting. Let's keep it real. 

 

Well, also, if it's meant for first time cruisers or second time cruisers, why not just let them experience the food themselves and let them make their own judgement instead trying to influence them and convince them that Royal food is bad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bee, if that is upgraded food, I have to say, I want downgraded food.  Those pics are of garbage that I wouldn’t eat on a cruise.  At least the prime rib you posted yesterday looked like actual food.  I will take Jasper’s IKEA Swedish meatball takeaway, thank you.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well that is the windjammer food. Or some other buffet and only OB eats that stuff.  The rest of the ships food is nothing like that.  

 

So, why post crap posts of food we don’t want?

 

Up your game show us what Bee wants.  Caviar?  Fresh king crab legs from Russia?  Kobe Beef from Japan.  Puffer fish sushi?  Up your game Bee!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

Well that is the windjammer food. Or some other buffet and only OB eats that stuff.  The rest of the ships food is nothing like that.  

 

So, why post crap posts of food we don’t want?

 

Up your game show us what Bee wants.  Caviar?  Fresh king crab legs from Russia?  Kobe Beef from Japan.  Puffer fish sushi?  Up your game Bee!

 

My pleasure!!

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Show me food you have actually eaten.  Showing bowls of stuff from the Lido on HAL or the WJ on RCI doesn’t do much for me.  Then showing me a picture from the internet from an Azamara line you have never been on doesn’t do much for me either.  

 

Sigh...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I only like my meat well done. I wouldn't eat that. 

 

And now we are talking! Seriously the next step up is Crystal but we can't afford it!! OMG I would so like to do it !!

 

 

Edited by Beeline Cruiser
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Beeline Cruiser said:

 

And now we are talking! Seriously the next step up is Crystal but we can't afford it!! OMG I would so like to do it it!!

If they sailed from Galveston I would vary my cruises more. Honestly I just want to see the ocean and be fed, and see some shows. I am a picky eater. But I'd eat that pizza you showed. I'm not a big meat fan in all honestly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

 

Well, also, if it's meant for first time cruisers or second time cruisers, why not just let them experience the food themselves and let them make their own judgement instead trying to influence them and convince them that Royal food is bad.

Well said.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Beeline Cruiser said:

That's kinda here on the RCL forum really BUT we can work to change that!

 

You keep saying WE. I can't believe you actually think there is a WE. There is no WE. It is you, you and only YOU. It will always only be YOU. No one is interested in helping you.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

 

Well, also, if it's meant for first time cruisers or second time cruisers, why not just let them experience the food themselves and let them make their own judgement instead trying to influence them and convince them that Royal food is bad.

It is obvious by now that the person is here solely to look for attention and stir the pot. The whole thread has nothing to do with food or to caution beginner cruisers. Those were just some smoke and mirror tricks she threw in to mislead people and disguise her real intention.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

With the exception of Disney, the lido buffet on a mass market cruise line is anything but gourmet / upscale dining. Who ever uses the buffet as a bench mark for a cruise line food is delusional. The purpose of the buffet is for a quick in and out INFORMAL and extremely CASUAL meal. The only exception is if that buffet is set up in a formal setting like the adult brunch onboard Disney. 

Edited by SkaterJasp
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

True. She has only posted in this thread since October and recently posted 2 times in another thread to see what people were saying behind her back. I don't know why she would think we would bother posting stuff about her elsewhere, we just say it here. 😁

If she truly had any interest in participating in CC she would be involved with other threads. She just wants people to pay attention to her. 🙄

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

True. She has only posted in this thread since October and recently posted 2 times in another thread to see what people were saying behind her back. I don't know why she would think we would bother posting stuff about her elsewhere, we just say it here. 😁

If she truly had any interest in participating in CC she would be involved with other threads. She just wants people to pay attention to her. 🙄

👏

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/26/2020 at 12:38 AM, Beeline Cruiser said:

 

Seriously??

 

 

PR.gif

 

On 11/3/2020 at 7:36 PM, Beeline Cruiser said:

 

 

On 11/12/2020 at 3:17 PM, Beeline Cruiser said:

 

I absolutely think that this is the WORST pizza at sea!

 

 

51Y51LZlQiL.jpg

 

On 11/15/2020 at 10:34 PM, Beeline Cruiser said:

058FFBFF-D0C8-4A29-95C3-2264B33BA5EA.jpeg

 

Hang in there on your next cruise - better days are ahead when you get home!! We all have to hold onto that! YECKY below!!

 

PR.gif.5525391fe01b00cdddfb72c5f47c1240.gif

 

On 11/24/2020 at 12:48 AM, Beeline Cruiser said:

 

Right??

 

 

1.jpg

81NpvzYjRnL._AC_SX450_.jpg

gfa003_web_front.jpg

s-l16001.jpg

RCLX.jpg

VA110B.jpg

VA111B.jpg

VA136.jpg

 

On 11/24/2020 at 1:21 AM, Beeline Cruiser said:

 

MORE from the trough!!

09-161_1_.jpg

Royal.jpg

wallet-u-s-army-logo-wl0008_1.jpg

 

6 hours ago, Beeline Cruiser said:

 

My pleasure!!

 

 

 

On 1/12/2021 at 2:48 AM, Beeline Cruiser said:

Thank you to everyone who posted and was helpful and friendly!! Yeah, sometimes it is just time to get back to business as usual. And yes, I seriously hope we get to sail soon!! For the new people who see this thread later, this is some of the nasty food we were talking about - FINGERS CROSSED Fain gets it right soon!!

 

PR.gif.5525391fe01b00cdddfb72c5f47c1240.gif51Y51LZlQiL.thumb.jpg.03268e834fd0384df7fc615951bf5084.jpggfa003_web_front.jpg.16b538fe4c47b18643ec86b6613baa3c.jpgs-l16001.jpg.14a3d50443c0d0ceea74c033f8efdf88.jpgRCLX.jpg.08c64c09a4723a78c439a72ceea23b65.jpgVA111B.jpg.5b7d6157cd262bff46afda712a7934da.jpgRoyal.jpg.9d16b4572a02891efd7bb2e412c9c28f.jpgwallet-u-s-army-logo-wl0008_1.jpg.9f203d0bd38125c092e54589785d4415.jpg

And she claims she doesn't repost the same pictures. Guess she should pay better attention to what she does.  🤣🤣🤣

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, sfaaa said:

It is obvious by now that the person is here solely to look for attention and stir the pot. The whole thread has nothing to do with food or to caution beginner cruisers. Those were just some smoke and mirror tricks she threw in to mislead people and disguise her real intention.

I appreciate that you said “stir the pot” in a food thread 🙂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

Well that is the windjammer food. Or some other buffet and only OB eats that stuff.  The rest of the ships food is nothing like that.  

 

So, why post crap posts of food we don’t want?

 

Up your game show us what Bee wants.  Caviar?  Fresh king crab legs from Russia?  Kobe Beef from Japan.  Puffer fish sushi?  Up your game Bee!

I have not eaten anything that looks like that in the Windjammer... thank you very much.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

True. She has only posted in this thread since October and recently posted 2 times in another thread to see what people were saying behind her back. I don't know why she would think we would bother posting stuff about her elsewhere, we just say it here. 😁

If she truly had any interest in participating in CC she would be involved with other threads. She just wants people to pay attention to her. 🙄

Well, there was that one thread....🤨

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...