12 hours ago, erinsmom03 said:

Oh, that is so sad! But depends on what kind you bought. Ours is a Cuisinart, and it has a door that opens like a toaster oven. It's big enough that I was able to bake most of my casserole dishes on Thanksgiving. Two different stuffings, sweet potato casserole, corn casserole were all baked in the air fryer while the turkey roasted in the oven. Each dish was baked in about half the time it normally would have taken. 

I made country style pork ribs in them yesterday. Bacon and then toast were made in it today. Chicken breasts, chicken thighs, chicken wings are all great in it! Pork chops too. (I am making more meats that I used to have my hubby grill.) My daughter makes buffalo cauliflower wings in it all the time. French toast. Roasted veggies (Brussel sprouts are a family favorite). We really do use it just about every day. It heats up leftovers really well too, especially pizza. 

I have one of those egg shaped air fryers I got an year or so ago and hardly use it but when I do I was with results but didnt hold much in tray so for christmas I asked for cuisinart model TOA60  that can replace my toaster oven.  This model can be used as toaster oven  convection oven or air fryer.  Hopefully Santa will deliver!

10 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Ok, another question. If I'm looking at the correct Cuisinart it looks like yours also has a convection setting. Do you ever use it? How does it compare to the air fryer settting? This is what we have, but it doesn't air fry.

https://www.costco.com/oster-digital-stainless-steel-countertop-oven.product.100516026.html

Here is the one I asked Santa for

https://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-TOA-60-Fryer-Toaster-Silver/dp/B01K0W8LTE

I was also looking at the Ninja which is a multi-purpose counter top appliance that does 8 things: air fry, air roast, air broil, bake, bagel, toast, dehydrate, and keep things warm PLUS folds up for storage.  

https://www.amazon.com/Ninja-Multi-Purpose-Counter-top-Convection-SP101/dp/B07SCGY2H6/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=toaster+oven+folds+up&qid=1606919999&s=home-garden&sr=1-4