Royal Downgraded Food 2008 - 2020

19 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Somehow, I actually believe that.

You guys have me laughing out loud literally and I'm home alone. Maybe this thread is making me wacko lololol...but it's making me laugh.

Bee dont forget that poultice stuff or whatever it is for ken. He needs his canadian food next time you call. Besides maybe the rest of us deserve to taste it after waiting so long to cruise. You guys crack me up.

27 minutes ago, mek said:

You must mean "heard of you", not "from you." 

If she talks like she writes which is highly likely, I doubt anyone at RCCL understands a single word coming out of her mouth. 

3 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

April fools, yes appropriate somehow.

Only if people are still being MEANIES!!

It is something DH is helping me plan and is NOT coming from head office! And yes I know exactly what it is - just need to search all the details!

Just now, Beeline Cruiser said:

It is something DH is helping me plan and is NOT coming from head office! And yes I know exactly what it is - just need to search all the details!

I stand behind you. Whatever new food they come up with I'll try. Ask for more chinese. I'm partial to Asian food and spices. ..though I wouldnt get any more raw fish. I got spoiled in ten years in hawaii. In the italian pay restaurant I ordered it as a appetizer and disappointed it was previously frozen. Should have known better. I'm sure by now it's been replaced. Too late for your help, but il like more Asian please.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Beeline Cruiser said:

Tree, that's WONDERFUL ideas!!!!!! I would love for that to be in the news TODAY -  I'm just worried that it has taken ALMOSt 100 pages for someone to finally say what they really want! Seriously, we need MORE of this!! THANK YOU to everyone posting HONEST reviews and surveys! Head office needs this. Because I tend to be an all or nothing person and clearly RCL is listening to passive voices and people wanting fairgrounds food -  not perfection!!

You do know rotini and melted brie is just mac n cheese. SERIOUSLY 

Screenshot_20210102-161330_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7232f03031e88a6455d6ae77b03a5786.jpg

Just like FB and CC are pretty much interchangeable 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Beeline Cruiser said:

MEANIES?  Haven't heard that kiddy word used since the 3rd grade. Glad lumberjack is helping you with your plan -- seems you need lots of help in many areas. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, livingonthebeach said:

MEANIES?  Haven't heard that kiddy word used since the 3rd grade. Glad lumberjack is helping you with your plan -- seems you need lots of help in many areas. 

MEANIES goes well with WOOPSIE.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, livingonthebeach said:

Fire up the Yellow Submarine, Captain, they're coming.

Screenshot_20210102-162947_Chrome.thumb.jpg.66105f1c8bed37659072e67630761500.jpg

• Haha 5

42 minutes ago, sfaaa said:

If she talks like she writes which is highly likely, I doubt anyone at RCCL understands a single word coming out of her mouth. 

If Royal Caribbean was Jackie Chan...

Edited by SkaterJasp
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

.......And what is to become of the rest of the family.  The story of the barista, the ex, the barista's boyfriend, and the love child has so many loose ends. And what of the ex's second ex.  Will she move in with Bee's cheap non-chrirstmas present giving, motorcycle and stereo owning parents. And what of the children.  So much yet to be told... How will they do in therapy? Will they break the cycle of Appalachian poverty and will their children have a third eye? Do they really deserve to cruise Azamara or Crystal with Dad, the barista and the love child or will they be consigned to cruising in an inside cabin on Carnival with our protagonist Bee. I could go on and on but must stop here, I feel so let down.

I think we should now string Bee along and make this thread strictly about her family drama. I think Tree_skier has a very good start for others to add on to. Bee will be very upset that her fake food announcement thread isn’t about food anymore. 😆

Tree, that's WONDERFUL ideas!!!!!! I would love for that to be in the news TODAY -  I'm just worried that it has taken ALMOSt 100 pages for someone to finally say what they really want! Seriously, we need MORE of this!! THANK YOU to everyone posting HONEST reviews and surveys! Head office needs this. Because I tend to be an all or nothing person and clearly RCL is listening to passive voices and people wanting fairgrounds food -  not perfection!!

She is still craving attention. She wants to be in the news and to get her thread to 100 pages. 🙄

Trying to work out the details of a seriously AWESOME idea that includes everyone - I don't feel like now is a good time because everyone has trouble in the winter after Christmas wears off - and yes are cranky right now!! So not today so March 1st should work as people get excited for Spring! Thanks!

There it is. She now has plans to continue to string people along even longer. Her games are such a joke. 😆. I’m not sure if I feel pity for her or if I’m sad for her and her life, or lack there of. What a shame.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, livingonthebeach said:

Now there's a thought...Bee could be some former disgruntled RCI Chef who is playing all of us.  🤣😂

Ohhh you mean the person that was in charge of all the midnight buffet and was demoted to be in charge of the midnight bite size h'dourves that the wait staff walk around the ship with at night before the whole concept got axed? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SkaterJasp said:

Ohhh you mean the person that was in charge of all the midnight buffet and was demoted to be in charge of the midnight bite size h'dourves that the wait staff walk around the ship with at night before the whole concept got axed? 

LOL. Yeah that person, or maybe that person's kid seeking revenge. 🤣

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, livingonthebeach said:

I completely understand. The first time I had a glance and taste of Poutine was in Montreal about 15 years ago.  It was freezing that day so it was the right comfort food and was tasty, I thought. Since a bite has about a gazillion calories and fat, I haven't had it since.  There is a French Canadian restaurant near me that serves it, and although I've been tempted to retry it, I am deterred by the thought of a possible gall stone attack.  🤣

Now I'm going to have to try and get to where I can try this poutine. See what this thread has taught me? Idk that its sold in texas lol, but ya never know. Maybe only canada?

On 12/17/2020 at 9:26 PM, Domino D said:

I will drink any coffee.  In years past, when driving I would get coffee at a gas station.  Not a Quick Trip or modern place, and old Exxon with two glass bots on burners.  My wife would sip it and go, how do you drink that, its old and burnt.  But you know Mek I cut my coffee drinking teeth on Nescafe instant and or Sanka in my mothers kitchen. 

I have a Westinghouse Electric percolator that my parents received as a wedding gift 62 yrs ago. It's in excellent condition and makes the best coffee. My son always requests that I make coffee in it when he comes. This Christmas my sons 25 and 28 asked how a 62 yr old coffee pot can look so good and still work. I explained that may parents only used it on special occasions or if they had a lot of company. The rest of the time they drank instant coffee. Next question was, "What is instant coffee"?

Edited by Iamcruzin
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, SkaterJasp said:

If Royal Caribbean was Jackie Chan...

LOL  Rush Hour is one of my favorite comedy movies. Chris Tucker was a featured main draw on Carnival live concert series cruise a few years ago (Fun Ship cruise line for the benefit of Bee who clearly needs constant spoon feeding). 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Now I'm going to have to try and get to where I can try this poutine. See what this thread has taught me? Idk that its sold in texas lol, but ya never know. Maybe only canada?

If you're near Houston, you will find poutine places.  You can also get poutine kits via mail order.  If you're ever in Ft. Lauderdale pre-cruise, there are a few Canadian restaurants in the area that serve it. 

3 minutes ago, Iamcruzin said:

I have a Westinghouse Electric percolator that my parents received as a wedding gift 62 yrs ago. It's in excellent condition and makes the best coffee. My son always requests that I make coffee in it when he comes. This Christmas my sons 25 and 28 asked how a 62 yr old coffee pot can look so good and still work. I explained that may parents only used it on special occasions of if they had a lot of company. The rest of the time they drank instant coffee. Next question was, "What is instant coffee"?

I have a fairly new 12-cup Cuisinart electric percolator that I use when I have lots of company and it works wonders -- gives my Nespresso machine a run for its money. 

• Like 1