Review of Celebrity Constellation cruise Dubai, Oman India & Sri Lanka this year Feb 2020.

DavietheScot

Here is a review of the cruise we did this year ( Feb 2020) on the Constellation. Just as the virus was starting to emerge, we never lost any actual days however our route was changed. Still had a great cruise so hope you like the review.  Port tips included. 

https://happytravellingwithdavie.blogspot.com/2020/10/review-of-celebrity-cruise-dubai-oman.html

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, cruiserhal said:

Very nice review and pictures.  I was taken aback at the cost of the cocktails at the Skyview Cocktail Bar starting at  £30!  I hope they were good.  🙂  Thanks for the link.

Glad you liked it and yes the cocktails were good, but at that price I would hope they would be, 😃 it was a one of for us and its definitely a experience plus the hotel is something else. 

17 hours ago, Gingercruiser said:

Great review. Unfortunately I was on the sailing which stopped in Mumbai and we had to fly home in a hurry! Hope that one day Celebrity will do this route again

Yes agreed its a great route and its disappointing Celebrity have taken the Constellation off that route and not replaced it there itineraries are getting limited which is a shame. Hope one day you are able to return and finish you previous trip. 

On 10/29/2020 at 8:47 AM, DavietheScot said:

Yes agreed its a great route and its disappointing Celebrity have taken the Constellation off that route and not replaced it there itineraries are getting limited which is a shame. Hope one day you are able to return and finish you previous trip. 

I agree.  We had this cruise booked and had to cancel.  Now Celebrity has dropped it, so we sail on Princess and hope it happens.

I enjoyed your review.  Thank you for posting it.

Edited by TeaBag

On 10/28/2020 at 9:10 AM, DavietheScot said:

Here is a review of the cruise we did this year ( Feb 2020) on the Constellation. Just as the virus was starting to emerge, we never lost any actual days however our route was changed. Still had a great cruise so hope you like the review.  Port tips included. 

https://happytravellingwithdavie.blogspot.com/2020/10/review-of-celebrity-cruise-dubai-oman.html

Wonderful review.  This is the itinerary I am hoping to book once sailing begins again.

On 11/2/2020 at 2:55 PM, retired dude said:

great review, further reinforced our policy of never going to those places...thanks again. 

I am glad you like the review and I respect your opinion that these destinations are not for you, but this is a big planet and I personally wish Celebrity would look beyond the Caribbean Mediterranean or Alaska etc my own feelings are that there itineraries are becoming far to repetitive. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, BigRedFan said:

Wonderful review.  This is the itinerary I am hoping to book once sailing begins again.

Celebrity has unfortunately withdrawn this itinerary at the moment from there lists I do hope they reconsider that decision as as there choice of destinations is limited. The good thing is other lines do still offer it. 

Edited by DavietheScot

22 hours ago, LizikinsLivesToCruise said:

Thanks so much for the review. Reviews such as yours make this wait for cruising to resume tolerable.

Thanks glad you liked it currently working on another one that we did so will post it soon, and I live in hope that by early spring next year we will see the ships starting to sail again. 

• Like 1