Something happened, please try again later

OK here is query that will not require a great deal of thought, 

This is the message I get when I try to access my Loyalty  or cruise history,  Mine or that of DW

My guess is that we have not cruised with P&O since June 18  but as we are still "members"

and can log in and receive an email almost every day  I expect a better answer from P&O.

Most of our Loyalty we transferred to Princess when they offered the option but think

that was before our 2018 cruise and I am sure it used to still list them with an indication that

they had been transferred.

Maybe there is a "Lapsed Period"  but a faq search on the P&O site didnt reveal anything.  

Just looking as  cruises from UK will be topping our list for a while.

I have been trying "later"  on and off for a few weeks and wonder if others have, or have had, this problem.

Could of course ask P&O  but I dont want to divert their attention from  rejigging their operations. 😉

Edited by Aulanis
spelling
8 minutes ago, Aulanis said:

OK here is query that will not require a great deal of thought, 

This is the message I get when I try to access my Loyalty  or cruise history,  Mine or that of DW

My guess is that we have not cruised with P&O since June 18  but as we are still "members"

and can log in and receive an email almost every day  I expect a better answer from P&O.

Most of our Loyalty we transferred to Princess when they offered the option but think

that was before our 2018 cruise and I am sure it used to still list them with an indication that

they had been transferred.

Maybe there is a "Lapsed Period"  but a faq search on the P&O site didnt reveal anything.  

Just looking as  cruises from UK will be topping our list for a while.

I have been trying "later"  on and off for a few weeks and wonder if others have, or have had, this problem.

Could of course ask P&O  but I dont want to divert their attention from  rejigging their operations. 😉

You could maybe switch to another browser, P&O IT don't ever seem able to make their system fully compatible with every browser.

Thanks - tried 3 browsers over 2 computers and same message - have emailed

P&O   holding email  suggests they are all working from home as Princess staff were

during refunds.   " Due to limited access to Carnival House we are only collecting post once a week"

9 minutes ago, Aulanis said:

Thanks - tried 3 browsers over 2 computers and same message - have emailed

P&O   holding email  suggests they are all working from home as Princess staff were

during refunds.   " Due to limited access to Carnival House we are only collecting post once a week"

It was worth a try, I was seeing that same message fairly frequently earlier this year, but its OK now.

Well here is my answer

"
Thank you for emailing us at the P&O Cruises Peninsular Club.
I can see that you logged in on the 1st November. If you are still experiencing issues please let us know and we can just close the online account for you to re register." 

Huh?

I have refreshed your loyalty for the My Account, however 
We currently have technical difficulties where 'My Account' may not show certain cruise history/future cruises. Rest assured I have checked your details and can confirm we have them on record.

Huh?

"If you have any further Loyalty enquiries, please visit our dedicated webpage > The Peninsular Club < or contact us again.

Am I expecting too much here?

• 1 month later...

@ohnonotmeagain

Sorted!!  🙂     For some reason they did not have my date of birth

in the details section  - at least that is what they told me.

Maybe check they have yours and if not put it in. 

They also suggested waiting a day or 2 after that then check loyalty

pages again.

Happy Christmas