Is this a good itinerary for the Fjords?

Presto2

4 hours ago, AnnieC said:

Poor Presto, she asked about an itinerary for the Fjords and got pineapples, pampas grass, and swingers. Only on here...🙃

That made me laugh - so funny. Too true, only on here. I have checked out the Celebrity boards and they aren't having half as much fun as us. I reckon our Moderator has far more fun than some others  😉

• Like 6

7 hours ago, AnnieC said:

On the subject of pineapples, didn't pampas grass in the front garden signify something similar in the 70s? We had it in our front garden back then and had no idea of its significance until years later.

I only heard about this in the last few months but every time John and I pass a house with pampas grass now we have a little chuckle ( it’s lockdown madness I think!)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, P&O SUE said:

I only heard about this in the last few months but every time John and I pass a house with pampas grass now we have a little chuckle ( it’s lockdown madness I think!)

I hope you don't knock on the front door...

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

That made me laugh - so funny. Too true, only on here. I have checked out the Celebrity boards and they aren't having half as much fun as us. I reckon our Moderator has far more fun than some others  😉

Indeed. Years ago I inhabited the Cunard boards when it was full of amazingly funny and intelligent people who gradually became the disappeared... It's now dead as a dodo over there. Great pity.

1 minute ago, AnnieC said:

Indeed. Years ago I inhabited the Cunard boards when it was full of amazingly funny and intelligent people who gradually became the disappeared... It's now dead as a dodo over there. Great pity.

Maybe some of them just drifted over here. Sounds like one or two of our posters. Not saying who though. 😉

Avril

• Like 1