2022 Summer Caribbean and Canada/New England on sale November 18th

2022 Summer Caribbean and Summer/Fall Canada/New England sailing will open for booking 11/18/20, with Elites having early booking available on the 17th.  All sailings will be on the Caribbean Princess. There will be one Greenland sailing in 2022

Summer Caribbean: 

https://www.onesourcecruises.com/pdf/onesource/pc/marketing-materials/destinations/caribbean/2022SummerCaribbeanRefFlyer.pdf

Summer/Fall Canada/New England including Greenland: 

https://www.onesourcecruises.com/pdf/onesource/pc/marketing-materials/destinations/canada-and-new-england/2022CanadaNewEnglandReferenceFlyer.pdf

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72
1 minute ago, Desert Cruisers said:

Does anyone know when Alaska 2022 will be released?

Alaska and Europe will be the next two regions, I’d guess sometime in December possibly. As soon as I know anything I’ll create a new thread (if someone else doesn’t beat me to it!)

7 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Alaska and Europe will be the next two regions, I’d guess sometime in December possibly. As soon as I know anything I’ll create a new thread (if someone else doesn’t beat me to it!)

I heard that Europe will come first.

From the unofficial information that I've received, Enchanted + Sky + Regal + Island + probably one more ship will be in Europe.

2 hours ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

I heard that Europe will come first.

From the unofficial information that I've received, Enchanted + Sky + Regal + Island + probably one more ship will be in Europe.

If they were to do a five ship deployment then Pacific would make sense as that would allow them to continue cruising to Venice. All other vessels will exceed the size restriction I think.

If Discovery is delayed I’d venture she’d replace Regal, which would go to Alaska in her place as Regal will be in the Pacific Ocean for winter 21/22 already. 

2 hours ago, Tak8 said:

A little surprised Princess wouldn't place two ships in Carribbean for summer '22.  I figure some folks will won't to stay closer to home for a while.

Princess is not even adding an extra ship in 2021 for the Caribbean, and for 20/21/21 the season only extended to July. Highly unlikely they’d add a second ship.  I foresee Europe having VERY strong demand from North American travelers for 2022.  With 2020 a no go and 2021 in question, there could be at least two years of pent up demand. 

8 hours ago, Desert Cruisers said:

Does anyone know when Alaska 2022 will be released?

8 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Be following this with great enthusiasm.

We’re interested in the itineraries for Alaska 2022 as well, waiting for their release. Our Princess Representative also said late 2020, so would potentially expect December.

Being an Elite member might get first bite of the cherry!!!! We want to move from August 2021 to July/August 2022, as we’re meant to be getting our air credits transferred to a voucher with no expiry date .... just doing the waiting game for it to be received.

Thanks again @AtlantaCruiser72 for all the resources. Always grateful for the advance notices and insights you share. 

Also to @Cruise Wonderland's point, I noticed that the Enchanted will be doing the 7-day Canada/NEs that were previously done primarily by Regal (and supposed to be on Sky this year and next). So this could be a pretty solid (for now, at least) hint that Enchanted will be doing Baltic itineraries that summer, assuming we use the existing paradigm that Baltic summer --> Canada/NE fall. And I also agree with those ships you named as likely heading to Europe that summer -- for those seeking out some "unofficial"/subject to change deployment tabs, just check out Gibraltar's 2022 schedule -- it's always changing but nice to view once in a while. 

Somehow I could swear when Princess first posted the Canada/NE Reference flyer all dates were on CaribbeanPrincess, but I quite possibly misread it. I agree that Enchanted likely to do Baltic’s and/or British Isles for 2022. From the Gibraltar schedule Regal appears headed to the Mediterranean.  

Thanks AlantaCruiser72 for the advance notices on Princess itineraries.   Very helpful.

A check of the Canada & New England notice revealed an error when the Caribbean Princess sails. 

9/29/2022 – New York to Quebec

9/30/2022 – Quebec to New York

I believe 9/29/2022 should be 9/20/2022

John

11 hours ago, snoozecrooze said:

Thanks again @AtlantaCruiser72 for all the resources. Always grateful for the advance notices and insights you share. 

Also to @Cruise Wonderland's point, I noticed that the Enchanted will be doing the 7-day Canada/NEs that were previously done primarily by Regal (and supposed to be on Sky this year and next). So this could be a pretty solid (for now, at least) hint that Enchanted will be doing Baltic itineraries that summer, assuming we use the existing paradigm that Baltic summer --> Canada/NE fall. And I also agree with those ships you named as likely heading to Europe that summer -- for those seeking out some "unofficial"/subject to change deployment tabs, just check out Gibraltar's 2022 schedule -- it's always changing but nice to view once in a while. 

Yes I believe it is true. For 2022 summer, it is likely that

Enchanted: Copenhagen homeport, mainly 11-night Baltic

Sky: Southampton homeport, mainly 14-night / 7-night sailings

Regal: 7-night Mediterranean from Rome / Barcelona / Athens

Island: longer sailings from Southampton / Copenhagen / Rome

This is the information I've known so far. But seems the 12-night British Isles itinerary is missing.

4 hours ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

This is the information I've known so far. But seems the 12-night British Isles itinerary is missing.

I agree with your list of likely deployments. And indeed, it does seem like there might not be a solely dedicated ship for the 12-day British Isles (particularly a Grand or Crown-class sort of deal); I'm still leaning on the theory that Pacific will be that last-minute 5th ship addition. But I think the writing's on the wall that the new less-than-satisfactory Sky Princess 2021 Baltic and British Isles pairings from Southampton might actually be here to stay for some time, unless Princess takes a ship away from another region or removes some other usual itinerary in Europe. With four ship exits this year, Princess has much less fleet flexibility overall, so I'm not convinced Princess is able to offer itineraries as competitive as before. Such is these times of consolidation and I won't hold my breath either on what Princess plans to do with itinerary options through the next few years either, even with the ever-so-large vessels coming in by mid-to-late-decade.

I'm hoping for Enchanted for the Baltic 2022 but don't mind any of the Royal class ships.  Depending on price, I would prefer Baltic plus TA, but would consider TA + Baltic, I prefer the Fall version.  I'm doing the British Isles plus TA Fall 2021 on the Sky (hopefully) but everything is a "we'll see" situation.

On 11/7/2020 at 7:22 PM, snoozecrooze said:

I agree with your list of likely deployments. And indeed, it does seem like there might not be a solely dedicated ship for the 12-day British Isles (particularly a Grand or Crown-class sort of deal); I'm still leaning on the theory that Pacific will be that last-minute 5th ship addition. But I think the writing's on the wall that the new less-than-satisfactory Sky Princess 2021 Baltic and British Isles pairings from Southampton might actually be here to stay for some time, unless Princess takes a ship away from another region or removes some other usual itinerary in Europe. With four ship exits this year, Princess has much less fleet flexibility overall, so I'm not convinced Princess is able to offer itineraries as competitive as before. Such is these times of consolidation and I won't hold my breath either on what Princess plans to do with itinerary options through the next few years either, even with the ever-so-large vessels coming in by mid-to-late-decade.

Just heard that Crown will be the 5th ship and she will be deployed for British Isles itinerary.

1 hour ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

Just heard that Crown will be the 5th ship and she will be deployed for British Isles itinerary.

I stand corrected! I've been thinking that the pandemic might cause travelers to want to stay more local for some time, and I was assuming Princess might still stick with this safer choice just for one more year, but I can also understand their prediction of travelers very much wanting to travel abroad for a cruise, so it makes sense. We'll see what they work out when everything is finalized!

2022 Summer & Fall

Europe:

- Enchanted

- Sky

- Regal (plus New England itineraries)

- Crown

- Island

Alaska:

- Discovery

- Majestic

- Emerald

- Sapphire

- Grand

- Ruby

Caribbean:

- Caribbean

Australia (winter in Southern Hemisphere)

- Coral (world cruise from Australia)

Remaining ships:

- Diamond (my guess is Japan, her furthest voyage currently available is the reposition cruise from Los Angeles to Yokohama)

- Royal (my guess is Taiwan, based on some port schedules)

- Pacific (no idea yet... her furthest voyage currently available is the reposition cruise from Sydney to Yokohama)

Edited by Cruise Wonderland

Watch out Alaska .... here we come in 2022, that is when we can book.

Just received an email from Princess that due to deployment changes our Alaska Cruise on the Sapphire Princess embarking 18 August 2021 has been cancelled 😥.

Must have known something deep down as we were only discussing on the weekend about seriously moving our cruise to 2022 and do a trip of Outback Queensland through to the Northern Territory. Will be sometime in the cooler months of next year as getting too hot this time of year for those regions.

I did not receive any email concerning the 2022 releases for Elite or open to the public.

I called in when Princess opened.  The first agent could not find for 2022 Canada New England.  Called back and another agent found the cruise I wanted.  

Edited by phabric