Big News: Pfizer Vaccine 90% Effective

travelhound

1 hour ago, embarkation75 said:

I hope you plan on staying in a bunker for an additional 6 months otherwise your attitude will just extend the misery and prevent a return to cruising.

I lived with someone who had covid. I did not get it. My doctor says that people who do not get regular vaccines tend to have stronger immune systems.  Besides, if you get your vaccine, then you should be protected from us great unwashed. 

10 hours ago, bafinegan said:

They won't officially say.  But, I am a retired nurse.  The placebo was sterile saline injections.  That burns for a minute or 2 only.  A flu vaccine feels like a nail going into your arm and your arm is sore 2-3 days afterward.  That is how it felt for me.  Plus I was curious and had my own antibody test done.  It came back with a LOT of antibodies.  I have never had Covid, nor has anyone in my family.  So I am betting I got the vaccine...

Doesn't you getting testing on your own undermine the intent of you not knowing which shot you got, so as not to influence the results? For example, perhaps someone knowing they got the real vaccine might take greater risks that someone who didn't, thinking they have protection from the vaccine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pspman92 said:

This tells me that all this is already planned in advance and the outcome is known, it is just kept secret until the moment when it should come out, and it will be either December or March 2021, a year since PLANdemia officially started around the world.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Looks like your tinfoil hat arrived today! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Butterbean1000 said:

I lived with someone who had covid. I did not get it. My doctor says that people who do not get regular vaccines tend to have stronger immune systems.  Besides, if you get your vaccine, then you should be protected from us great unwashed. 

Congrats on not getting it although you may have been asymptomatic. Not sure who your Dr is but that is one of the biggest lines of crap as taking a vaccine doesn't magically make your immune system weaker than those that don't.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, embarkation75 said:

Congrats on not getting it although you may have been asymptomatic. Not sure who your Dr is but that is one of the biggest lines of crap as taking a vaccine doesn't magically make your immune system weaker than those that don't.

Don't you think we got tested? We did, twice. Oh great sage, silly of me to take medical advice from a doctor when I could be getting it from strangers on a cruise board.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Butterbean1000 said:

Don't you think we got tested? We did, twice. Oh great sage, silly of me to take medical advice from a doctor when I could be getting it from strangers on a cruise board.

Glad you weren't positive. However, a simple check of peer reviewed science articles completely refutes your medical providers opinion... https://www.contemporarypediatrics.com/view/study-reveals-vaccinations-dont-weaken-natural-immunity

https://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/qa/can-getting-a-flu-shot-weaken-your-immune-system-and-make-you-more-likely-to-get-the-flu

Edited by embarkation75
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Butterbean1000 said:

I am afraid of being vaccinated. Just a reminder, the vaccine contains some body of the virus which means you basically infect yourself with it and then make your body fight it the help of the rest of what is inside 

8 hours ago, embarkation75 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Looks like your tinfoil hat arrived today! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don't see the purpose of your comment like this, but come on, there are various of you ... The sooner you understand what is happening in the world and how everything works, it will be easier for you 🙂

as I said, great news for those who want to get vaccinated and help mafia in pharmacy to earn another dollar ...

And to repeat: I hope that soon in a few months we will sail the old way again and that we will talk about this PLANDemia as some ugly joke.

PS Another question: tell me, which virus lasts longer than 3 months, cutting everything in front of it, there is no cure and nothing we have used so far does not help?

That's not what I say, that's what experts from around the world say, at least here from Europe. I don't know about America, because you don't even know who the president is there at the moment ...

take care folks 🙂

11 hours ago, Earthworm Jim said:

Doesn't you getting testing on your own undermine the intent of you not knowing which shot you got, so as not to influence the results? For example, perhaps someone knowing they got the real vaccine might take greater risks that someone who didn't, thinking they have protection from the vaccine.

Not really.  SAme as if I got it anyway.  AS I stated prev, It is heavily dependent upon self-monitoring.  Plus if I did contract COvid, they could monitor if my symptoms are less severe ( which is another study- my data would be moved there) 

9 hours ago, Roger88 said:

I am afraid of being vaccinated. Just a reminder, the vaccine contains some body of the virus which means you basically infect yourself with it and then make your body fight it the help of the rest of what is inside 

You gave no idea what you are talking about. Sheer ignorant rubbish.

There is a lot of talk recently about nations placing orders for the vaccines in anticipation that those become effective.

Though I am confident that Americans and EU will get first dibs at the vaccines, I am concerned that cruise staff from other nations may not get it as fast? How will this impact the restart of cruising?

On 11/9/2020 at 7:19 PM, pspman92 said:

Great news for those who want to receive this vaccine. No vaccine in the world is 100% safe or can protect you (except maybe a couple), but it is doubtful that it took years for some very harmless "viruses" to find a vaccine, and for this "invisible" enemy that mows and kills people, around the world (officially according to statistics more people die of hunger than from "Corona"), the vaccine was found in less than a year.

This tells me that all this is already planned in advance and the outcome is known, it is just kept secret until the moment when it should come out, and it will be either December or March 2021, a year since PLANdemia officially started around the world.

But I hope for a quick normalization and a return to the cruise as soon as possible! this is more than enough for everyone! take care!

Wow