CRYSTAL SERENITY New Sailings in May 2021

1 hour ago, DeanHenderson said:

Crystal should not be allowed to sail until they have paid all of the refunds they owe to everyone. 

But they aren't collecting any money for deposits on the new sales, are they? And by the way, Crystal still owes me money from a fully paid cruise they canceled in April.

Patty

13 hours ago, Texas Tillie said:

But they aren't collecting any money for deposits on the new sales, are they? And by the way, Crystal still owes me money from a fully paid cruise they canceled in April.

Patty

I also have been waiting since April 2 for my refund. 

On 11/14/2020 at 11:29 AM, kool kruiser said:

Not just Crystal. This is very typical in the cruise industry and not just for start and finish ports. For example Le Havre (Paris) and Warnemunde (Berlin), entailing long train journeys.

And some companies even put on Brussels (Antwerp ) - i remember defunct Royal Viking always did 

• 1 month later...

After publishing these new 2021 May sailings for just two months, it seems that Crystal Cruises have to cancel them again.

Today, all 2021 May sailings of ocean / river / yacht cruises are closed ("call for availability"). For expedition (i.e. Endeavor), May to August sailings are closed.

I expect a cancellation announcement to be made in the coming week.

2 hours ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

After publishing these new 2021 May sailings for just two months, it seems that Crystal Cruises have to cancel them again.

Today, all 2021 May sailings of ocean / river / yacht cruises are closed ("call for availability"). For expedition (i.e. Endeavor), May to August sailings are closed.

I expect a cancellation announcement to be made in the coming week.

No surprise really. Celebrity announced earlier this week they are cancelling the bulk of their Europe 2021 season. With the way most of the world is struggling with rising COVID numbers and the slowness of the vaccine rollout almost everywhere, cancellation was almost inevitable. We are booked on Endeavor Sep 15 and I fully expect that one to be cancelled as well.

Edited by Roland4