Are we ever going to get to cruise again?

On 11/15/2020 at 2:13 AM, ray98 said:

Masks, lock downs, restrictions do little to nothing as is being shown right now.  One day we will reach a point where you just have to go on with life and that may mean you contract COVID.  It will be just another chance we take in life.

This is FAKE NEWS. There is a vaccine being distributed to people on the front lines now as we speak. It is NOT in "powder form" as @BirdTravels has been indicating. They are willfully spreading objectively false information. The vaccine is NOT a "mix" like Crystal Light that you drink.

The BEST way to counteract the virus is to AVOID CRUISING and stay at home. This is not a charade, this is real. I caught COVID-19 back in October and it hit me hard. These were my symptoms which lasted until Thanksgiving:

• shortness of breath
  • loss of taste and smell
  • continuous diarrhea
  • migranes (although these were compounded by my mild Alzheimer's)
  • red bone
  • swelling of the joints
  • constant dry cough and fever for 2 weeks
  • brain fog
  • and fever

The best way to combat this disastrous virus is to continue to WEAR A MASK and stay at home. If you must leave your home, turn on recirculating air in your car to filter the virus. It is working in other countries but Americans (especially older ones - like myself and other baby boomers) are being especially ignorant to the virus when they are one of the most affected populations. Stay well and stay at home. We will get to cruising once we all have the vaccine.

On 11/15/2020 at 2:13 AM, ray98 said:

Masks, lock downs, restrictions do little to nothing as is being shown right now.  One day we will reach a point where you just have to go on with life and that may mean you contract COVID.  It will be just another chance we take in life.

This is FAKE NEWS. There is a vaccine being distributed to people on the front lines now as we speak. It is NOT in "powder form" as @BirdTravels has been indicating. They are willfully spreading objectively false information. The vaccine is NOT a "mix" like Crystal Light that you drink.

The BEST way to counteract the virus is to AVOID CRUISING and stay at home. This is not a charade, this is real. I caught COVID-19 back in October and it hit me hard. These were my symptoms which lasted until Thanksgiving:

• shortness of breath
  • loss of taste and smell
  • continuous diarrhea
  • migranes (although these were compounded by my mild Alzheimer's)
  • red bone
  • swelling of the joints
  • constant dry cough and fever for 2 weeks
  • brain fog
  • and fever

The best way to combat this disastrous virus is to continue to WEAR A MASK and stay at home. If you must leave your home, turn on recirculating air in your car to filter the virus. It is working in other countries but Americans (especially older ones - like myself and other baby boomers) are being especially ignorant to the virus when they are one of the most affected populations. Stay well and stay at home. We will get to cruising once we all have the vaccine.