Black Friday Sale details

2 minutes ago, Gail & Marty sailing away said:

Does this mean the internet will be worse than it was before.  Every one has it for free.       😥

Just before COVID Carnival Corp announced there had been an upgrade from the service provider.  This does not require a ship refit.  I cannot for the life of me re-find that article.  If someone can remind me of the name of the service provider I can resume my search. 

2 hours ago, Mary229 said:

Just before COVID Carnival Corp announced there had been an upgrade from the service provider.  This does not require a ship refit.  I cannot for the life of me re-find that article.  If someone can remind me of the name of the service provider I can resume my search. 

I believe it's Wireless Maritime Service https://www.wmsatsea.com/

11 hours ago, Lido - Lanai said:

I believe it's Wireless Maritime Service https://www.wmsatsea.com/

Thanks.  Here is the announcement from Carnival Corp as relates to Princess but in another announcement that I have not found it was announced this same system would be Carnival Corp fleet wide.   Here it describes the enhancements

New Wi-Fi system for Carnival Corp Fleet/Princess

Edited by Mary229

I just booked 12/11/21 Nieuw Amsterdam.  Rare 7 + 5 nights.  Guess they needed to switch things up a little so they could have separate holiday sailings (which always command higher fares).

My TA was able to put me in a group booking so got Black Friday fare discounted about $400 from what I'd found online yesterday (inside J cabin) and I was able to stack my three FCCs for about $1,000 to apply.

So, although I'm sad I didn't get to take my (almost) free January B2B, which was a replacement for my April 2020 Zaandam, at least I was able to get a reasonable price with all the perks.

Wahoo, thanks to these Boards and a great TA, I just got free wifi added to my 2022 Group Cruise, we already had the beverage, dining and free gratuities, but didn't have the free wifi..... I would have missed this perk if it wasn't for this post so thank you very, very much.....................

Edited by doone