Jump to content

Cancelled Casino Comp Cruises - Able to rebook?


flyboy88
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 11/20/2020 at 11:51 AM, roxievegas said:

I no more than posted above, when I received four emails from Princess letting me know that they have cancelled my cruises for 2021.  I called princess to talked to the casino department, but they said that they were having phone problems and suggested that I email them

 

casinoinquiry@princess.com

 

I have sent them an email asking if I can have all perks and offers from my April 2021 cruise transfered to a date in 2022.  If they say no, then I want my money back.  The other cruise is just a $200 deposit using FCC - I will let that go back to our account and book something down the road.

 

If you email the casino department.  Give them your reservation number.

They must not want to answer the casino phones.  One of my casino cruises in May was cancelled and now today I received an email from them that my other cruise had the ship changed.   So I called and I was transferred to the casino department 3 times.  Finally, after telling the agent I was transferred 3 times and rolled back over to regular reservations she said the phone are not working.  She said to send the casino department an email by the end of the day today and they will honor my cruises.

I am sure the phone are just fine.  Probably have way to many calls coming in and they cannot keep up.  I sure hope they respond back to my email.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, CUontheC said:

They must not want to answer the casino phones.  One of my casino cruises in May was cancelled and now today I received an email from them that my other cruise had the ship changed.   So I called and I was transferred to the casino department 3 times.  Finally, after telling the agent I was transferred 3 times and rolled back over to regular reservations she said the phone are not working.  She said to send the casino department an email by the end of the day today and they will honor my cruises.

I am sure the phone are just fine.  Probably have way to many calls coming in and they cannot keep up.  I sure hope they respond back to my email.

Try calling first thing in the AM when they open 8am PT.

I’ve had no issues at that time, anything after I was given the email address which I didn’t  receive a response from 

Good Luck!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jadn13 said:

Try calling first thing in the AM when they open 8am PT.

I’ve had no issues at that time, anything after I was given the email address which I didn’t  receive a response from 

Good Luck!!

 

Thank you will do!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I called Monday to inquire about rebooking my cancelled sailing (Enchanted - March 27th) - booked as April Casino offer (free cabin, drink package, paid gratuities, casino credit, etc.).  Phoned the casino direct number Monday morning and waited less than 5 min. to talk with someone.  The friendly agent helped me find a comparable sailing on the Sky in November 2021.

She explained she could not transfer the money from the cancelled booking - but that I would receive that as a refund to my original form of payment (my fingers are crossed). So - I had to pay port & tax and a deposit (that becomes an onboard credit) again.  I was going to book another sailing to take advantage of the Casino VIP Sailing offer, however she said she only worked on the "comped" offers and gave me a different phone number to call.  I have until Jan 5 to take advantage of that offer.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Gogoddess5 said:

I called Monday to inquire about rebooking my cancelled sailing (Enchanted - March 27th) - booked as April Casino offer (free cabin, drink package, paid gratuities, casino credit, etc.).  Phoned the casino direct number Monday morning and waited less than 5 min. to talk with someone.  The friendly agent helped me find a comparable sailing on the Sky in November 2021.

She explained she could not transfer the money from the cancelled booking - but that I would receive that as a refund to my original form of payment (my fingers are crossed). So - I had to pay port & tax and a deposit (that becomes an onboard credit) again.  I was going to book another sailing to take advantage of the Casino VIP Sailing offer, however she said she only worked on the "comped" offers and gave me a different phone number to call.  I have until Jan 5 to take advantage of that offer.

You can book the VIP Casino offer through the web site!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • ANNOUNCEMENT: PONANT Cruises & Expeditions
      • Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Q&A with American Queen Voyages
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...