Photos: Seven Seas Navigator in New York.

Our next booked cruise is on Navigator... Amazon... April 2022! Looking forward to the itinerary and love Navigator for intimate accommodations. We last cruised navigator two years ago.. Copenhagen  to Amsterdam. Visited numerous ports in Norway and Russia. It was so comfortable. 

One of my all time favorite ships, the perfect size! We were last on her for 137 days for the 2018 WC. Next time is the May 2022 Grand Arctic for 94 days. Hopefully the world will have settled down. Y then.

If the 2021 Grand Arctic sails I hope some sailors will post reports along the way. It is such a nice itinerary on a classic intimate ship.

Since the Song of Flower left Regent, Navigator has been my favorite Regent ship.  Here is a photo that a friend of mine took from his condo in NJ as Navigator left NYC in September 2018.  Another friend and I had just gotten off after a 88 night cruise. 

IMG_4445.jpeg

13 hours ago, NCCruzQueen said:

Since the Song of Flower left Regent, Navigator has been my favorite Regent ship.  Here is a photo that a friend of mine took from his condo in NJ as Navigator left NYC in September 2018.  Another friend and I had just gotten off after a 88 night cruise. 

IMG_4445.jpeg

Beautiful picture!

6 hours ago, Mudhen said:

aw....we loved the little Navigator! Intimate, semi yacht like, a real cutie...long may she sail!!

Linda and John

Linda/John - We totally agree with you!  Miss you both, along with the Nav!  Fondly remember our Oct 2019 NYC roundtrip cruise.

Kelvin & Mary

12 hours ago, pingpong1 said:

Linda/John - We totally agree with you!  Miss you both, along with the Nav!  Fondly remember our Oct 2019 NYC roundtrip cruise.

Kelvin & Mary

Great to hear from you....hope you're both well! Looking forward to the day we can all sail again...anywhere!!!

On 11/21/2020 at 10:11 AM, Bellaggio Cruisers said:

Our next booked cruise is on Navigator... Amazon... April 2022! Looking forward to the itinerary and love Navigator for intimate accommodations. We last cruised navigator two years ago.. Copenhagen  to Amsterdam. Visited numerous ports in Norway and Russia. It was so comfortable. 

Ironic! My last Navigator cruise was to the Amazon, November 2018 and my next (I hope) is the Norway/ Russia itinerary in July! You will love the Amazon itinerary and I'm sure I will love the Arctic itinerary.