Jump to content

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Cruise Planner sale details


Recommended Posts

For my Sept cruise, I saved a bit on refreshment package for the kids ($18) and my Dec cruise I got the same deal for the kids’ refreshment package and $38.99 for the Beach Club.
 

We are renting the over the water cabana in Sept and will decide if it’s worth it to keep the passes in December. I’m hesitant to book anything for December at Coco Cay because the last time we were there in December it was freezing cold!  
 

I’m trying to decide if the unlimited dining plan on Symphony 5 nt for $125pp  is a deal or not. We normally are not fancy food people, but they have lots of restaurants we have never been to. Based on the alcohol package prices, I think we’ll be buying individually  and packing our own wine. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

We have two cruises. Both had soda + Voom not at $16 was always $23. Refreshment package is 18 and Voom by itself is $9 and change. Seems 11 bucks for refreshment and Voom is a god deal over just soda and Voom.

 

I get one soda package for my son with Destination Family from Amex.

 

Thinking of doing Refreshment and letting my son use it and I just use his Soda package if I want a coke or something, and buying Voom one device just to be able to call home with WIFI calling.

 

Not sure what Refreshment package was before but I guess had to be over $18

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

The Unlimited Dining Package is down a few dollars to $179 on some of our cruises. Does anyone know if you can use it for lunch on boarding day?

Yes, IME if the restaurant is open you can use the package...port or sea day

Edited by Ourusualbeach
Link to post
Share on other sites

Baltic cruise next July. DBP + Voom is $51/day, which is the same price I bought it for two weeks ago. Went up last week, then went "on sale" this week back to where it was. Since I would have bought the internet regardless, it brought the DBP cost to under $40/day for me, which was a no-brainer. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sandebeach said:

The Unlimited Dining Package is down a few dollars to $179 on some of our cruises. Does anyone know if you can use it for lunch on boarding day?

I have used it on boarding day the 2 times we have had it.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

DBP and UDP both down for me on Ovation (44pd/179pp) next August and Liberty (44pd/155pp) next December. I have two more booked before that but I doubt they are going so they don't matter.

Edited by Tree_skier
Link to post
Share on other sites

Booked on a June Independence cruise. Didn’t come with any perks. 

If there are some offered for Black Friday,  would it be likely they offer to us that have already locked in a room? Should I bother my TA?

Thanks for the responses. Happy and safe Thanksgiving to all. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, STIguy said:

Booked on a June Independence cruise. Didn’t come with any perks. 

If there are some offered for Black Friday,  would it be likely they offer to us that have already locked in a room? Should I bother my TA?

Thanks for the responses. Happy and safe Thanksgiving to all. 

The $500 off sale is all there is, wouldnt be better tomorrow 

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, STIguy said:

Booked on a June Independence cruise. Didn’t come with any perks. 

If there are some offered for Black Friday,  would it be likely they offer to us that have already locked in a room? Should I bother my TA?

Thanks for the responses. Happy and safe Thanksgiving to all. 

Others can correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Royal ever offers perks.  You can get price reductions if the current sale is better than your booked price.  If you plan on purchasing anything from the cruise planner this is the time to do it. These are usually the best prices you will see.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

Others can correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think Royal ever offers perks.  You can get price reductions if the current sale is better than your booked price.  If you plan on purchasing anything from the cruise planner this is the time to do it. These are usually the best prices you will see.

No, unlike Celebrity RCI doesn't include perks.

Best prices you will see...not necessarily :classic_wink:

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, retired dude said:

just visited the pre-sale of the black friday sale for rccl.......i found no bargains at all on 2021 cruises out of the U.S. for caribbean cruises......gotta a funny feeling that good deals are going to be slim in 2021...just my 2 cents worth...

I don't see any deals in 2022 either.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, retired dude said:

just visited the pre-sale of the black friday sale for rccl.......i found no bargains at all on 2021 cruises out of the U.S. for caribbean cruises......gotta a funny feeling that good deals are going to be slim in 2021...just my 2 cents worth...

Royal does not put the cruises on sale for BF or CM.  Just the standard $ off or instant savings that only adds another $25 to $200 in savings depending on stateroom type and length of cruise.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Was scanning the cabana prices for our August Allure cruise. Nellies beach cabana was $196. Haven’t seen them that cheap in a long while. Over the water was about $320. 
 

Meanwhile on CoCoCay ,Oasis lagoon cabana was $1,199. 
 

mac_tlc

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

Was scanning the cabana prices for our August Allure cruise. Nellies beach cabana was $196. Haven’t seen them that cheap in a long while. Over the water was about $320. 
 

Meanwhile on CoCoCay ,Oasis lagoon cabana was $1,199. 
 

mac_tlc

See that on Coco Cay. Though on my sailing Oasis is only $799. Earlier in the yr had 3 of the Cabana's(inc Oasis) going for only $399ea on a couple of my 2021 sailings. Reminder that If I ever see good price jump on it then. Usually only goes up after...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2020 at 11:54 PM, PigsCanFly said:

All of our 2021 Soda packages went on sale today @ 6.49/nt.  And several of out 3-day dining packag4s went down to $79./nt.  Not earth shattering, but for 3 of us, I saved some bucks several $100s in total.  Now if only some of these happen.

What ship is the three night dining $79?  I I've never seen it go below 99 on any of my cruises

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, molly361 said:

What ship is the three night dining $79?  I I've never seen it go below 99 on any of my cruises

I got it for $69 on Adventure last year over Thanksgiving but for next September's Harmony cruise it's been steady at $124 for months. Not exactly tempting me to get my credit card out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Not in a couple of years anyway. I wonder if it’s on some of the older ships. 

Prices for the 3 night dining package for my upcoming 5 cruises...

 

Empress Feb $79

Serenade May $79

Ovation Aug $99

Liberty Dec $79

Odyssey Feb $105

 

Would Liberty be classified as an "older ship"?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • ANNOUNCEMENT: American Queen Steamboat Company - Celebrate Your Freedom
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com - June 2021
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...