IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU OR ME, IT'S ABOUT US.

On a more positive note, I just moved one of my pending cruises to an Alaska cruise for late August 2021 (I know--I feel like I am just dreaming that it will actually sail).  I find the Flights by Celebrity options are very reasonable and easy to book.  I also like that they don't charge extra to book the flights and days that you like.  And that you don't need to pay for the flights until final payment date.  This is one reason that I will continue to book Celebrity for at least some cruises in the future.

1 hour ago, basenji56 said:

On a more positive note, I just moved one of my pending cruises to an Alaska cruise for late August 2021 (I know--I feel like I am just dreaming that it will actually sail).  I find the Flights by Celebrity options are very reasonable and easy to book.  I also like that they don't charge extra to book the flights and days that you like.  And that you don't need to pay for the flights until final payment date.  This is one reason that I will continue to book Celebrity for at least some cruises in the future.

Yes I totally agree.  I always use Flights By Celebrity for the reasons you mentioned.