Just got the dreaded cancellation

Summit cruises to Bermuda will begin on June 7th, 2021.
Any 6 night cruise to Bermuda will be extended by 1 day to 7 seven days at no additional charge to passengers.

Any 8 night cruise will be shortened to 7 nights.

No cruises in the beginning will be more than 7 days.

Edited by C-Dragons

We are on the June 4, 2021 NY to Bermuda via Charleston—10 nights.  Not sure what happens there.  Specifically selected that cruise for Charleston.

We are also scheduled for Jan 4, 2021 for Constellation out of Tampa for 11 nights followed by 10 nights B2B.  Wondering why Celebrity has not communicated anything!

1 hour ago, TrulyBlonde said:

Same. May 2 Southern Caribbean. Actually happy to be able to reschedule and get the vaccine prior to cruising

Did you receive an email from Celebrity concerning the 5/2/21, 12 day cruise. We are booked on this cruise and have not received any notification. I was informed that cruise has been suspended but not cancelled yet. But Celebrity is selling seven day cruises during the time we are suppose to cruise!

43 minutes ago, RedneckBob said:

Did you receive an email from Celebrity concerning the 5/2/21, 12 day cruise. We are booked on this cruise and have not received any notification. I was informed that cruise has been suspended but not cancelled yet. But Celebrity is selling seven day cruises during the time we are suppose to cruise!

Yes, my email came from Celebrity and stated it has been cancelled and provided what options would be available. I contacted my TA and sent her a copy of the letter.

Here is the portion discussing the cancellation:

Unfortunately, these deployment adjustments will require cancellation of your voyage aboard the Celebrity Equinox®. We apologize for the inconvenience this causes as we value your vacation time and want to ensure you have the best experience possible on a Celebrity Cruise. At this time, we would like to offer you the opportunity to be re-accommodated on another Celebrity Cruise vacation or to receive a 125% Future Cruise Credit (FCC) or a 100% Refund.

Edited by TrulyBlonde
1 hour ago, TrulyBlonde said:

Yes, my email came from Celebrity and stated it has been cancelled and provided what options would be available. I contacted my TA and sent her a copy of the letter.

Here is the portion discussing the cancellation:

Unfortunately, these deployment adjustments will require cancellation of your voyage aboard the Celebrity Equinox®. We apologize for the inconvenience this causes as we value your vacation time and want to ensure you have the best experience possible on a Celebrity Cruise. At this time, we would like to offer you the opportunity to be re-accommodated on another Celebrity Cruise vacation or to receive a 125% Future Cruise Credit (FCC) or a 100% Refund.

Thanks. Just got my notification from my TA.

5 hours ago, PRH said:

We are on the June 4, 2021 NY to Bermuda via Charleston—10 nights.  Not sure what happens there.  Specifically selected that cruise for Charleston.

We are also scheduled for Jan 4, 2021 for Constellation out of Tampa for 11 nights followed by 10 nights B2B.  Wondering why Celebrity has not communicated anything!

We got our email that Celebrity has cancelled June 4,2021

34 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

I think all the 10/11 night Caribbean sailings will just be cancelled when the suspension of cruising is extended.   I personally wouldn't make any final payments.   Actually I did L&S on 4 from Jan - Apr.

From what I have been reading here, this seems to be due to originating or ending in US?  We have Aug 2021, begin and end in Barcelona, going to be interesting

16 hours ago, C-Dragons said:

Summit cruises to Bermuda will begin on June 7th, 2021.
Any 6 night cruise to Bermuda will be extended by 1 day to 7 seven days at no additional charge to passengers.

Any 8 night cruise will be shortened to 7 nights.

No cruises in the beginning will be more than 7 days.

That's a Monday.    It's still listed as a 6 night.  We're on the June 13th, a Sunday.  No email to the contrary as of yet.  I can't see why X would make the schedule sail Monday-Monday.

Edited by marieps
1 hour ago, marieps said:

That's a Monday.    It's still listed as a 6 night.  We're on the June 13th, a Sunday.  No email to the contrary as of yet.  I can't see why X would make the schedule sail Monday-Monday.

I wondered too. But maybe Royal is docked at Bayonne that Sunday.

Laura

28 minutes ago, hcat said:

We are hoping by Jan 2022, there will be no reasons for X to cancel our  Reflection cruise..10 days(?)..hope to use up our big FCC.  And go from there.

We have a 9 night ABC on Equinox that month.  Hoping for something close to normalcy by then.  

1 hour ago, hcat said:

We are hoping by Jan 2022, there will be no reasons for X to cancel our  Reflection cruise..10 days(?)..hope to use up our big FCC.  And go from there.

We're hoping for Nov. '21.....3 changes since our Nov. 20 cancelled cruise to replacement...and quite a few discussions re losing a hold on a cabin to another cruiser.  CVP settled it finally through her supervisor.  I'm sure we're not alone...this must be a nightmare for TAs.  Found you have to keep a close eye on bookings and act quickly to set things right...or as right as they can be...LOL.