** Holland America Board’s Future Cruise Listing Updated November 27, 2020 ** Please check your listed cruise carefully

16 hours ago, Live4cruises said:

We gave up on our San Diego - San Diego - Vancouver B2B, to our mutual disappointment.  Please remove April 17 and April 24 sailings.  We hav reserved a December 2021 Asia sailing that I will send details of soon.

Thank you!

Thanks 🙂 

I totally understand and glad to hear you have a nice replacement cruise for it. 😄 

Please add me - hopefully these cruises are far enough away that they'll actually sail (with me onboard)!

12/1/2021 Rotterdam 11-night Southern Caribbean Wayfarer

4/2/2022 Nieuw Amsterdam 7-night Southern Caribbean

Sue/WDW1972

34 minutes ago, wdw1972 said:

Please add me - hopefully these cruises are far enough away that they'll actually sail (with me onboard)!

12/1/2021 Rotterdam 11-night Southern Caribbean Wayfarer

4/2/2022 Nieuw Amsterdam 7-night Southern Caribbean

Sue/WDW1972

Happy to add them both for you Sue. 🙂 

Nice to have a cruise (or two) to look forward to, for sure 😉 

20 minutes ago, Brewgirl1 said:

Please add us we'll be on the Westerdam 14 Dec.21. 22 night South America & Antarctica Holiday.

Going with parents, will be my dad's 87 birthday!

Thanks, Gretchen R.

Happy to add it for you. 🙂 

I’m sure you will enjoy the itinerary.  Hope your dad has a great birthday celebration on board 😄 

Hi Jacqui,

This is what we've booked.  Gulp.

28-day The Philippines, Malaysia & Far East Collector aboard Noordam.  (Singapore - Singapore)

Dec 20, 2021 - Jan 17, 2022

By far the longest we've ever been able to do.  Retirement celebration!

Thank you!

25 minutes ago, Live4cruises said:

Hi Jacqui,

This is what we've booked.  Gulp.

28-day The Philippines, Malaysia & Far East Collector aboard Noordam.  (Singapore - Singapore)

Dec 20, 2021 - Jan 17, 2022

By far the longest we've ever been able to do.  Retirement celebration!

Thank you!

That’s a great itinerary to celebrate retirement 😄 

Happy to add it for you 🙂 

Sorry to see that my FREE B2B in January on NA was cancelled (sob; was a rebooking from April 2020 Zaandam FLL-Montreal cancellation).

But, I just booked 12/11/2021 NA 12 night (7+ a rare 5 night).  Thank you HAL for allowing me to stack all three of my FCCs, which goes a long way to cover the cost, even with the Black Friday perks and a good chunk of the rest of the fare.

Hello Jacqui, will you please add DH and me to the November 10, 2021 sailing of the Volendam?  Maybe after 5 switches and cancellations by HAL, I'll finally get the chance to celebrate my "special birthday" (almost 2 years late), and we'll be able to do our 5th trans-Atlantic.  Thanks a bunch!

Smooth Sailing! 🙂🙂🙂

Edited by ger_77
20 hours ago, NCTribeFan said:

Sorry to see that my FREE B2B in January on NA was cancelled (sob; was a rebooking from April 2020 Zaandam FLL-Montreal cancellation).

But, I just booked 12/11/2021 NA 12 night (7+ a rare 5 night).  Thank you HAL for allowing me to stack all three of my FCCs, which goes a long way to cover the cost, even with the Black Friday perks and a good chunk of the rest of the fare.

Sounds excellent 🙂 

Happy to add it for you. 😄 

17 hours ago, ger_77 said:

Hello Jacqui, will you please add DH and me to the November 10, 2021 sailing of the Volendam?  Maybe after 5 switches and cancellations by HAL, I'll finally get the chance to celebrate my "special birthday" (almost 2 years late), and we'll be able to do our 5th trans-Atlantic.  Thanks a bunch!

Smooth Sailing! 🙂🙂🙂

Delighted to add you to this sailing, Gerry 😄 

I hope this one is the charm and you can celebrate your “special birthday” at long last.  Better late than never 😉 

23 hours ago, NCTribeFan said:

Could you let me know the name/type of cruise this is please?  Is it a B2B or a single booking?  Just so I can get it listed correctly.  Thanks 🙂 

I am looking forward to a westbound Panama Canal cruise late 2022/early 2023, so I have been watching the HAL website to see when they will pop up. So far (until this morning) I have been seeing the available departure date calendar showing 2020 (nothing), 2021 (Apr-Dec), and 2022 (Jan-Oct), with an inoperative link saying "2023 RESULTS". This morning, here is what it shows:

image.thumb.png.30882e9c35f4b6cbca05549661762d65.png

I wonder if that means the 2023 schedules are being loaded and that the 2020 calendar won't go away until the new year, or just what. Things like this fascinate me...

9 minutes ago, What was that? said:

I am looking forward to a westbound Panama Canal cruise late 2022/early 2023, so I have been watching the HAL website to see when they will pop up. So far (until this morning) I have been seeing the available departure date calendar showing 2020 (nothing), 2021 (Apr-Dec), and 2022 (Jan-Oct), with an inoperative link saying "2023 RESULTS". This morning, here is what it shows:

image.thumb.png.30882e9c35f4b6cbca05549661762d65.png

I wonder if that means the 2023 schedules are being loaded and that the 2020 calendar won't go away until the new year, or just what. Things like this fascinate me...

So, you don’t have a cruise booked that you want to have added to the listing if I am understanding you correctly.

2 minutes ago, kazu said:

So, you don’t have a cruise booked that you want to have added to the listing if I am understanding you correctly.

Not yet. I was just raising a schedule-related point of interest. A lot of posts discuss availability/changes on the HAL site, so I thought others might find it interesting also. If too far off-topic, please delete and forget.

Cheers!

2 minutes ago, What was that? said:

Not yet. I was just raising a schedule-related point of interest. A lot of posts discuss availability/changes on the HAL site, so I thought others might find it interesting also. If too far off-topic, please delete and forget.

Cheers!

Unfortunately, your post won’t be seen by many on this thread.  It’s a thread to list future cruises.  You might want to post your observation on one of the threads where schedules, etc are being discussed such as this one - https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2764892-will-ships-for-sure-be-ready-by-late-may-carnival-corp-longevity/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-60576474

Cheers!