On 12/1/2020 at 11:37 AM, PATRLR said:

I've seen no change in the volume of pharmaceutical ads since this pandemic started.  The pharmaceutical ads are a reflection of our severely broken healthcare system that rewards revenues and not outcomes.

Yep.  Also allowing lawyers to advertise award sizes created a bunch of ads too.

On 12/8/2020 at 2:20 PM, electro said:

Why do we have to hide in our basements? What if our house is on a slab? Can I go to my living room?

what about the kitchen? Or do I need someone to feed my through the basement window?

Sorry for the sarcasm but I think if I hear the phrase "hide in the basement" one more time I will scream.

There is a very large distance between hiding in a basement and cruising, traveling and acting like there is no pandemic. If people would take some responsibility and realize that their actions affect others, and would take the appropriate precautions we would all be back to traveling by now.

the selfishness that this pandemic has brought out in people is staggering.

Rant over!

Once again, this reply is an example of how any wording might be taken out of full content.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Trimone said:

It’s going to happen?

BB7D4245-B1BE-4BA6-B3BB-AC753C387AA4.jpeg

My health care provider here is the US already has my vaccination info available as part of my health record where I can see everything at a glance. I don't care as I have to show ID and ticket at the security checkpoint in the airport anyway.