Jump to content

Good Luck Quantum Of The Seas


Recommended Posts

Good luck to all my fellow crew members who are currently on Quantum Of The Seas.

 

Lets prove to the world that cruising can be done in a healthy and safe way!

 

Hopefully it won't be too much longer before I get asked to rejoin a cruise ship, and head back to work. I'm amazed at how much love for the cruising there still is, and it's people like you that will keep this industry alive!

 

Chris Wong

 

 

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, sealeggs said:

I really hope this goes well for the ships crew and passengers. Keeping my fingers crossed for a healthy sailing.

 

It's definitely an exciting time for Royal Caribbean. After speaking to my friends onboard, it is very interesting to hear how things are setup onboard right now.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, crzndeb said:

Since it’s 0400am on Dec 1 right now in Singapore, hopefully we will get get word in a few hours, once they start boarding. I love Singapore, and am so envious of those getting to sail today.

Boarding will start after 2 pm Singapore time. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, crzndeb said:

Since it’s 0400am on Dec 1 right now in Singapore, hopefully we will get get word in a few hours, once they start boarding. I love Singapore, and am so envious of those getting to sail today.

 

I've asked my friends onboard to keep me updated. I believe they have just finished a shakedown cruise. I'm not sure if there were passengers onboard though.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, ROYAL CARIBBEAN DUDE said:

 

I've asked my friends onboard to keep me updated. I believe they have just finished a shakedown cruise. I'm not sure if there were passengers onboard though.

Yes there were, it was open to 'family and friends' as they call it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, RFerrington said:

Which is what ?

 

In Vegas, every other machine is turned off or has no chair and the tables allow only 3 people per table or so depending on size.  Some Vegas casinos have put up plexiglass around the tables to allow more seats, but I don't think that is happening on board the ships.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm currently trying to find out from my friends onboard what the rule is with face masks and shields. Some of my friends have posted pictures of themselves wearing a mask, and some have been wearing the shield.

 

I'm not sure if it's a preference thing, or depending on where they work on the ship.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, ROYAL CARIBBEAN DUDE said:

I'm currently trying to find out from my friends onboard what the rule is with face masks and shields. Some of my friends have posted pictures of themselves wearing a mask, and some have been wearing the shield.

 

I'm not sure if it's a preference thing, or depending on where they work on the ship.

Hello Chris,

 

Please keep us posted with information as this cruise goes. We are soooooo looking forward in getting back to cruising. Hopefully this goes off without a hitch.

 

Thanks again

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wishing all onboard the Quantum a safe, healthy and enjoyable trial cruise! Thanks to all of you for participating in the trial cruises so we can all get back to cruising again!! We are loyal to royal and still have several upcoming cruises booked!! CHEERS TO ALL OF YOU!! Woot! Woot!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

Wishing all onboard the Quantum a safe, healthy and enjoyable trial cruise! Thanks to all of you for participating in the trial cruises so we can all get back to cruising again!! We are loyal to royal and still have several upcoming cruises booked!! CHEERS TO ALL OF YOU!! Woot! Woot!

 

This was the first revenue cruise and has ended. You can follow along here. Great "live from" by Masteradept".

 

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...