Cancelled Cruise paid with Future Cruise Credit

tert333

I had a cruise that had a sailing date of March 13, 2020.  It was cancelled and I got a FCC.   I applied it against a cruise in Coastal California cruise, which just got cancelled.    My original FCC expires on May 1, 2022.   When the FCC that was applied to my Coastal Cruise, gets reverse, does anyone know whether I still have to use it by May 1, 2022.  

The rules around new FCC's issued for the Coastal California cruise is that they have to be used by Dec 2022.

I am hoping they give me until December 31, 2022, but fear when the original FCC gets credited back to the account, it will revert to the original expiration date.

I may have made this more confusing than it needs to be, but if anyone understands my question, please respond....   🙂

Pretty sure it will still be May 1, that is what is happening to mine for our cancelled April 2021 cruise. We are planning to use it in December so that works for us, unless that one gets cancelled as well. At some point they may need to extend those since most everyone's expires then, depending on future postponements.

• Like 2