Latest promo.

It appears that AZ is following in Celebrity's excessively high pricing foot steps.  We have a Greece cruise planned for June which I don't believe will be sailing.  The P1, booked 10/28/20 is $362pp/pd.  There is no L&S that qualifies.  Thus if I cancel it's a $150 penalty.  I did get AZ to agree to transfer the deposit to any cruise on any ship at prevailing rates.  I found an Ireland sailing next year but the identical P1 is priced at $603pp/pd. 

I just booked a Regent Concierge suite at $665pp/pd that includes round trip air, transfers, a 5 star hotel night pre-cruise, in suite premium bar set up and throughout the ship, 4 WiFi connections, gratuities and all the specialty restaurants.

As much as I would like to transfer the deposit to another AZ cruise, I'm finding it hard to justify the price difference with what's not included.  Guess I have to eat the cancellation penalty.

Maybe pricing will return to normal after the FCCs and L&S work through the system so I can sail AZ again since I really like them.  At the present time I have one XX S1 suite, one other AZ P1 and two Regent concierge suites booked through Jan '23.  XX and AZ pricing has forced me up market for the value.