Free Wine from Celebrity

h & m

43 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

No, it may still be coming, like Xmas or like Cruising.

You remember the words in that song..'Until theTwelth of Never and that's a long, long time? ' (Johnny Mathis)

Edited by NSWP

2 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

X has 'the Captain's Club. I am not sure what level you need to be, it says top tier members on the card. We are Elite and have not received anything as yet but then we have moved as well. Perhaps it is for Elite Plus and above.

We are Elite Plus. That is probably why we got one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, benjoon said:

We are Elite Plus. That is probably why we got one.

Sounds good, Elite plus. Elite on Princess is easy to get, 15 cruises or 150 days. They should have an Elite Plus for mugs like me.

On 12/10/2020 at 6:24 PM, NSWP said:

When I was at Dans the other week I suggested they do a sausage sizzle like Bunnings does, after all I present to Dans fortnightly for medications, but Bunnings once a year. Dan's Manager said, what a great idea, taking it up with regional manager.

Always are thinker, eh Les.

Trust you are on the mend.

I'll be visiting Dan's at South Penrith (next door to Pioneer Pub) this week for some supplies. Did a stocktake of the beer situation & I predict I will need a top-up & Tracey needs some more of her tipple. Likely our boys will get us some for Christmas (good boys they are), but don't want to run short as we are spending the holidays at home this year.

Cheers

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, mr walker said:

Always are thinker, eh Les.

Trust you are on the mend.

I'll be visiting Dan's at South Penrith (next door to Pioneer Pub) this week for some supplies. Did a stocktake of the beer situation & I predict I will need a top-up & Tracey needs some more of her tipple. Likely our boys will get us some for Christmas (good boys they are), but don't want to run short as we are spending the holidays at home this year.

Cheers

Thanks mate...I will hopefully be happier end of next week when I get the second lot of pathology tests mate. I have become a right handed drinker.🍷 I booked into a medical clinic at Caboolture, Qld on 24 Dec to get the 30 sutures out of my left arm. That is being positive, the Christmas road trip will be on at this stage, taking it easy, 2 stops up - Singleton and Tenterfield, 3 nights at Caboolture, 2 nights at Currumbin, 2 nights at Tamworth and 2 or 3 nights at my son's place, Riverview - Lane Cove.  All being well.

You had better stock up big on your Crown Lagers, they are popular at Christmas.

th.jpg.9ae487dd30d9cdd8d10da80783e8f596.jpg

Edited by NSWP
  • Like 1