Journey Club Continent Suites

jelayne

We are planning to book a long cruise, 20+ days and and trying to decide which of the available CC Suites would be the best choice.  I checked the Cabin Thread which was helpful in identifying 4 to eliminate from consideration.  I am now left with 3 to  choose from: 8036, 8046 or 8071.  Are there any differences between them?  Which would you select?
Thanks for the  assistance.

They are all tub suites rather than walk in showers and am guessing that is why you picked them. If I had the choice I’d go for 8036. I’ve been on the other side right opposite and although under the pool deck it was fine.  8046 is under a quiet outdoor seating area though so is probably ok too.  8071 is under the far end of the buffet and the sliding doors to the Sunset Veranda. 

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden

39 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Thanks for the info.  I didn’t realize some suites had tub & others walk-in shower.  Actually would prefer the walk-in shower.  For future reference how can I tell which have the shower vs tub?

Have a look at the deck plan and it shows the tub suites. Basically the port side forward suites and the aft starboard side suites have tubs. The rest have walk in showers. 

Phil 

2 hours ago, jelayne said:

Thanks for the info.  I didn’t realize some suites had tub & others walk-in shower.  Actually would prefer the walk-in shower.  For future reference how can I tell which have the shower vs tub?

Starboard N1 and portside N2 suites have walk-in showers.  We've never been bothered by noise in portside N2 suites, although we've not stayed in the aftmost one.  N2 suites get little traffic as they are behind the aft elevator.

14 hours ago, jelayne said:

Thanks everyone for your assistance.  We have booked 8046 but will keep our eyes out just in case a stateroom with a walk-in shower opens up.

If not, once on-board tell the hotel director you'd prefer a walk-in shower.  There may be someone with a shower who'd prefer a tub.  We did that swap once.  Not everyone realizes there are two different bath configurations.

Edited by marinaro44
  • Like 2