Carnival’s Hub App

trbarton

I have Carnivals “Hub” app & when I enter all of my information including my booking number I get a message “Unable to locate the booking with the information provided”. My cruise is not until September of next year. Does my cruise date make a difference?

22 hours ago, trbarton said:

I have Carnivals “Hub” app & when I enter all of my information including my booking number I get a message “Unable to locate the booking with the information provided”. My cruise is not until September of next year. Does my cruise date make a difference?

Is it more than 7 days long?

On 12/20/2020 at 9:36 AM, dbrucern said:

Mine is still showing my Cruise for the end of January which has been cancelled and can't seem to remove it

Mine is stuck on 11/14/20 cruise also.  It’s been awhile since cruising but since I last used the ap on board whatever updates they did now don’t work on my ipad.  Still works fine on phone, wish I could get it back on ipad as I also use it more on board for reading.  

On 12/21/2020 at 10:14 AM, tree.critter said:

Mine is stuck on 11/14/20 cruise also.  It’s been awhile since cruising but since I last used the ap on board whatever updates they did now don’t work on my ipad.  Still works fine on phone, wish I could get it back on ipad as I also use it more on board for reading.  

I ended up deleting and re-installing and loading my May Cruise out of California but we shall see

14 hours ago, dow cruiser said:

I used the HUB app in September 2018 and when I activated it again for my cruise September 2021 with the same phone I get a message that the HUB app is incompatible with my phone. Anybody else have that happen to them?

The current version in Google Play says it requires Android 7.0 or great. Perhaps you have a lower version of your phone software, like Android 6.0, and in the year in the 3 years between the upped the minimum version. I know most apps used to be 4.0 or higher but have been slowly phasing those out. The more version of software they need to support the more time it takes to make updates

• 2 weeks later...

We are scheduled to cruise in December 2021 and I have added it to our App.  Suggestion, go to Carnival's website log-in and select "Manage" tab, select "My Booking".  If your booking is not listed you may have to added your booking or call CCL for assistance.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JMAE said:

We are scheduled to cruise in December 2021 and I have added it to our App.  Suggestion, go to Carnival's website log-in and select "Manage" tab, select "My Booking".  If your booking is not listed you may have to added your booking or call CCL for assistance.    

Is it of any use prior to the actual cruise?

• 1 month later...