Review of a prepandemic Western Mediterranean cruise on Celebrity Reflection

Great review. We love Reflection and our last (hopefully not really last) was the Mardi Gras cruise in February followed by a Caribbean cruise. Reflection is a beautiful ship and the crew were outstanding. Reading this review made me wish I was on her now. I’m “ship sick” if there is any such thing. Thanks for posting. 

Thank you, Davie, for posting your review.  It's so refreshing to be reading about a cruise!  I've never been on Reflection, but have sailed on the Equinox, and several times on the Silhouette, most recently the ABC Islands November 2019.  DH and I will again be on the Silhouette February, 2021.

11 hours ago, sandancer said:

Great review. We love Reflection and our last (hopefully not really last) was the Mardi Gras cruise in February followed by a Caribbean cruise. Reflection is a beautiful ship and the crew were outstanding. Reading this review made me wish I was on her now. I’m “ship sick” if there is any such thing. Thanks for posting. 

I understand that feeling only to well,  like you agree Reflection is a great ship but have a soft spot for her sister Silhouette we have had some great cruises onher also, fingers crossed we will again in the not to distant future.

3 hours ago, Luckynana said:

Thank you, Davie, for posting your review.  It's so refreshing to be reading about a cruise!  I've never been on Reflection, but have sailed on the Equinox, and several times on the Silhouette, most recently the ABC Islands November 2019.  DH and I will again be on the Silhouette February, 2021.

Thanks glad you enjoyed it, Reflection is a great ship and so is Silhouette we have in fact enjoyed a few good cruises on her also so we do have a soft spot for her in fact fingers crossed we will be seeing her again in October 2021.