Strange Celebrity Website Issues

Just curious if anyone is encountering this same issue?

For the past month or so when I use Microsoft Edge to sign on to my Celebrity account, it never completes the task and reverts back to the main screen as if I never tried to log on. Then I tried Google Chrome and that worked for awhile until a few weeks ago when I started running into the same issue. Today, I started using Firefox and so far I'm able to not only log on to my account, but remain logged on when I subsequently revisit the website later in the day as I selected the "Stay Logged In" option when I initially logged in earlier in the day.

Another curious oddity is when I try to periodically do a "fake" booking and select an applicable cabin category on the itinerary I'm interested in, and it doesn't matter which category I select, they all subsequently show up as Sold Out even though on previous screens the starting price for each "available" category was listed. But, today, when I did a fake booking using the Firefox browser, it worked like it should and I was able to view all the available cabins in the various categories I selected.

For what it's worth, I am using my main "tower style" computer loaded with Windows 10 with all of the latest updates. I've tried clearing the history and cache repeatedly, but with no luck. It will be interesting to see how long I'll be able to successfully use Firefox?

Edited by Ken the cruiser
Just now, Ken the cruiser said:

For the past month or so when I use Microsoft Edge to sign on to my Celebrity account, it never completes the task and reverts back to the main screen as if I never tried to log on. Then I tried Google Chrome and that worked for awhile until a few weeks ago when I started running into the same issue. Today, I started using Firefox and so far I'm able to not only log on to my account, but remain logged on when I subsequently revisit the website later in the day as I selected the "Stay Logged In" option when I initially logged in earlier in the day.

Another curious oddity is when I try to periodically do a "fake" booking and select an applicable cabin category on the itinerary I'm interested in, and it doesn't matter which category I select, they all subsequently show up as Sold Out even though on previous screens the starting price for each "available" category was listed. But, today, when I did a fake booking using the Firefox browser, it worked like it should and I was able to view all the available cabins in the various categories I selected.

For what it's worth, I am using my main "tower style" computer loaded with Windows 10 with all of the latest updates. I've tried clearing the history and cache repeatedly, but with no luck. It will be interesting to see how long I'll able to successfully use Firefox?

Ken, I was literally just doing the same, trying to get into my account.  When I do it via my laptop no problem, but am using my desktop right now and just get blank screen.

48 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

For what it's worth, I am using my main "tower style" computer loaded with Windows 10 with all of the latest updates. I've tried clearing the history and cache repeatedly, but with no luck. It will be interesting to see how long I'll be able to successfully use Firefox?

Just checked with my IT team, I too was using Chrome but they advised me to use Microsoft Edge and it worked like a charm.

I am using Edge. When I sign in, it does not acknowledge that I have done so. I go to "already booked," and click on cruise planner. It will bring up my name and status, but says I have no cruises booked. I wait a couple of minutes, and magically my booked cruises appear. 

In trying to do a mock booking, most of the cruises I am following do not offer me Elevate and Indulge and ask if I want to pre-pay grats. It is impossible to check pricing accurately.