Next cruise planner sale starts tomorrow

Too bad the cruise planner sale doesn't extend into 2022.

The Black Friday sale was for all sailings up to the end of April 2022.  I purchased most of my things I wanted for my January & February sailings with that sale,  but was hoping for a Boxing Day sale to purchase the rest.

Oh well, I'm sure there will be another sale before then. 🙂

Edited by happy cruiser1234

Has Teppanyaki always had the $10 surcharge when part of a package?  I don’t remember that in the past.  It makes the “Chops + 1” $75 compared to $89 if purchased separately.  $14 pp is not really motivating enough for me, I would rather decide on the ship instead of committing in advance.

12 minutes ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

Has Teppanyaki always had the $10 surcharge when part of a package?  I don’t remember that in the past.  It makes the “Chops + 1” $75 compared to $89 if purchased separately.  $14 pp is not really motivating enough for me, I would rather decide on the ship instead of committing in advance.

The $10 surcharge is a recent enhancement

• Haha 3

Not seeing anything any cheaper than the last dozen or so sales, so certainly not tempting me to buy anything.

I wonder why they can't offer a few really really good deals on some of the stuff that costs them very little? I'm thinking particularly of onboard activities that have very little outlay for them or even some of the dining options. The 3-night dining package on my next cruise has not budged from $124 forever. 

Not bad. Deluxe drink package is 43.00 pp/pd and the White Pass railway is 110.99.  Both of these are as cheap as Ive seen for my next cruise.  I was hoping the UDP would go a little lower!   It seems 179.00 is the lowest now.  Has anyone else seen it any less than that? 

8 minutes ago, ryano said:

Not bad. Deluxe drink package is 43.00 pp/pd and the White Pass railway is 110.99.  Both of these are as cheap as Ive seen for my next cruise.  I was hoping the UDP would go a little lower!   It seems 179.00 is the lowest now.  Has anyone else seen it any less than that? 

Haven’t seen it lower than $179 on Quantum or Oasis class ships. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ryano said:

It's $40 on the Harmony TA on 31 Oct 2021.  🍷

I would love to book some sale items, but I am on a 9-day cruise out of Galveston booked for October 2021 on Explorer of the Seas (one of the cruises not canceled but cannot be booked.....in limbo....).  I will not book a thing until they let me know what is happening with my cruise.

• Like 2

Just now, jaredhamburg said:

I would love to book some sale items, but I am on a 9-day cruise out of Galveston booked for October 2021 on Explorer of the Seas (one of the cruises not canceled but cannot be booked.....in limbo....).  I will not book a thing until they let me know what is happening with my cruise.

Smart move. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

The $10 surcharge is a recent enhancement

Huh - I see the surcharge noted on our cruise planner as well.  Can they apply it to those of us who had purchased before they added the $10/pp surcharge?  Seems like a bit of bait and switch to change the price after you've already agreed to it.

All the discounts are showing on our cruise planner for Harmony TA 10/31/21, but we already booked at the same prices in the Black Friday sale.  

11 minutes ago, Brucemcdou said:

Can they apply it to those of us who had purchased before they added the $10/pp surcharge?

You could try on board but I doubt that you will get anywhere.  Since you can cancel and get a full refund you will just be told to either accept it or get your money back.