HAPPY NEW YEAR

This year has certainly been full of surprises and twists and turns.

The good news is we are getting ready to start 2021 and here is hoping those of us who want to get back to cruising will be able to do so as the year unfolds.

Like a few of you if our plans were not uprooted I would be posting right now from on-board Crystal Serenity on the Holiday Cruise and only a few months earlier would have cruised on both Symphony and Endeavor.

Our hope is later next year Anne Marie and I will be on a cruise with a similar itinerary to the one which we were supposed to do on Symphony and this time next year on board the Holiday Cruise.  

I miss Crystal more than ever.

Often I talk about making memories which will live with us for a lifetime and this has been very true as the past several months we have relived many of those memories though blogs, photos and our own memories.  A day doesn't go by when I don't think about our experiences sailing Crystal including the amenities and the itineraries and all the wonderful people we have met including members of team Crystal and fellow guests and those from other areas including enrichment and land based entertainers.

I am thankful we had the chance to sail Serenity earlier this year and hopeful we will sail again in 2021.

I do think the future is bright and so thankful we have lived through this Pandemic versus the one from 1918-1919.  We are in a much better place and the future is

bright.

Wishing everyone a very safe, healthy and Happy New Year and may all your travel including cruising wishes come to fruition.  

Some  photos from previous times on Crystal over New Years Eve and New Years Day follows.

Keith

bright indeed.P1020179.thumb.jpeg.0ce1fddc99826aa0e99f2e8758070b7d.jpeg

IMG_2092.thumb.jpeg.de80457f744c9ba0d300e499c2d75986.jpeg

IMG_2090.thumb.jpeg.ced693449fe5d13a50b0edae78fd4fd7.jpeg

IMG_2091.thumb.jpeg.031ea9f3335ce8650d43b542a6ded02a.jpeg

P1080077.jpeg.b2bb5b49c471689634176f31b84ae54b.jpeg

P1080080.jpeg.32f84eea8692cbeb9d4b2fa515a26f6f.jpeg

Hope you guys have a great new year and thanks for all your information and advice.  Hopefully, a year from now we will be not-fondly remembering 2020 but recognizing that it is well past us.

All have a great new years

For all of our friends in parts of the world where it's already the new year, can you please give us a heads up on how 2021 looks so far?  😁  Some of us are a little nervous.  hehe

Happy New Year everyone!

Vince

Happy New Year to you and Ann Marie.

We’re at our winter home in Arizona - even sunnier than California.

Looking forward to the vaccine and returning to travel—any travel, but especially Crystal. Had to cancel several cruises but did do last year’s Holiday cruise.  Feeling very sad and concerned about the crew.  They must be missing their salaries.  Returning to their countries where good employment opportunities are scarce in the best of times, with the addition of the pandemic it makes for a treacherous time for them and their families. 

Trying to stay positive.  Here’s to the vaccine.  May it work, and soon.

Maureen & Bob Luna

Happy New Year to all.  Especially Keith.  Glad to hear you are all right.

We have not given up on cruising, but it ill have to return to a pleasant new normal with very few changes.

We have used this time to get out of California and move to Prescott, Arizona.  Very hard and time consuming, but so worth it.

Looking forward to seeing our old friends, but afraid the rules will be too strict this year--maybe 2022!

Have a good one.