RC Swag -What is it?

We have this Royal Carribean swag and can’t figure it out. It was given away as a prize from a previous cruise. Anyone have an idea of what this is or what it’s used for?

F100C535-3517-4E45-AE8E-875BBC820882.jpeg

1 minute ago, Heymarco said:

We have this Royal Carribean swag and can’t figure it out. It was given away as a prize from a previous cruise. Anyone have an idea of what this is or what it’s used for?

F100C535-3517-4E45-AE8E-875BBC820882.jpeg

Zipper pull

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, LorraineP said:

Zipper pull

Now that you said it, it seems totally obvious. Don’t think I would’ve ever came to that conclusion on my own, thank you very much!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Heymarco said:

Now that you said it, it seems totally obvious. Don’t think I would’ve ever came to that conclusion on my own, thank you very much!

Hope you can use. 

I love the zipper pulls! They were the only thing I didn't have. (Well, also the RC office supplies :classic_biggrin:). And I finally won the zipper pulls at one of the games. I have one on the zipper on my travel purse, and on a jacket. I just thought they were neat. But I also like office supplies. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Coralc said:

I love the zipper pulls! They were the only thing I didn't have. (Well, also the RC office supplies :classic_biggrin:). And I finally won the zipper pulls at one of the games. I have one on the zipper on my travel purse, and on a jacket. I just thought they were neat. But I also like office supplies:classic_biggrin:

I've got a bunch of old black pens that say U.S. Government on them. 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

It is a weird quirk. Office supply stores have all these neat things like binder clips and those loopy things and machines to make presentation folders. I was ecstatic the first time I came across a paper drill, and immediately purchased one. It is not so much what they say, it is just the cool things they do. :classic_biggrin: And I really liked old office supply stores too. With the wood floors and the dusty shelves. :classic_smile:

My job had absolutely nothing to do with office supplies, but when someone needed something, they would send them to me, because I most likely had it in my drawers or cabinets. :classic_tongue::classic_biggrin:

And I still think binder clips are amazing and incredibly useful. 

Edited by Coralc
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Cigar King said:

Who at RC thought, you know what would make a great gift...zipper pulls.

Same person who decided the Ship Shape shirts should be discontinued.

They should have made the darn shirts a nicer color and nicer material, and then have tens of thousands of advertising throughout the world as passengers leave the ships,.....ala......how many Salty Dog shirts do you see?

dont put me in charge of advertising,  Eddie

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Coralc said:

It is a weird quirk. Office supply stores have all these neat things like binder clips and those loopy things and machines to make presentation folders. I was ecstatic the first time I came across a paper drill, and immediately purchased one. It is not so much what they say, it is just the cool things they do. :classic_biggrin: And I really liked old office supply stores too. With the wood floors and the dusty shelves. :classic_smile:

My job had absolutely nothing to do with office supplies, but when someone needed something, they would send them to me, because I most likely had it in my drawers or cabinets. :classic_tongue::classic_biggrin:

I'm right there with you.  I love binder clips of all sizes, many uses for them.

About 2 years I was at an auction house that had alot of old office stuff.  I purchased an old metal cabinet with drawers for large index cards.  I turned into a herb garden.   Love it.  Everyone looks at and thinks wow i would never had thought of that!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coralc said:

I collected colored binder clips. Black was just boring. Tiny ones were the best. There in a box somewhere.

Oh, and this year I used binder clips to assist in hanging Christmas lights.

20201205_171357.thumb.jpg.8cabc30effa369faab967b9bab8b27f2.jpg

Held them in place while I moved ladder

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Eddie Wilson said:

Same person who decided the Ship Shape shirts should be discontinued.

They should have made the darn shirts a nicer color and nicer material, and then have tens of thousands of advertising throughout the world as passengers leave the ships,.....ala......how many Salty Dog shirts do you see?

dont put me in charge of advertising,  Eddie

I still have one of those t shirts from quite a while back though I am not in " ship shape" any longer.

11 hours ago, Silver Sweethearts said:

Well, you need something to help get your pants zipped after all the meals and snacks you'll consume on the cruise!

I don't need help with the zipper.  I need help with fastening them.  Even the elastic is stretched to the max at times!  😉

On 1/9/2021 at 6:12 PM, davekathy said:

The ones that leak after around 6 months...Had a bunch of shirts ruined by them.

28 minutes ago, LeeW said:

The ones that leak after around 6 months...Had a bunch of shirts ruined by them.

Lesson learned. You should have been using your  pocket protector.🤣

Edited by davekathy

On 1/9/2021 at 8:12 PM, davekathy said:

The bank I used in Arlington (not in a government building) had pens chained to their writing tables, so you could not walk off with them. And, you guessed it, the pens said U.S. Government. The bank didn’t want anyone to steal the pens they had stolen. 
One time in India I was offered a pack of 2 dozen incense sticks for one lousy black US Government pen. They never checked if it actually wrote (probably did), but did make sure retracting spring worked. 

• Haha 1