Jump to content

Is this a website sales glitch for Allure 2022?


Recommended Posts

53 minutes ago, Tin can said:

 

Thank you appreciate that, we have booked this now as it fits in well with school half term and spending a few days in Rome before hand as we have never been before.

 

I hadn't thought about muster,  it will be very strange with everything else going on as normal!  

 

Guessing from the most likely low numbers of embarking guests...they will probably hold it in one of the lounges, or the theater.  IMHO.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, island lady said:

 

Guessing from the most likely low numbers of embarking guests...they will probably hold it in one of the lounges, or the theater.  IMHO.  

Should have emuster so it would fall upon the guest to watch the video and get scanned at their muster station.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, irishgal432 said:

Should have emuster so it would fall upon the guest to watch the video and get scanned at their muster station.

 

 

Oh that's right.  Forgot about that new change they want to implement.  Would love to see that change as permanent!  😄 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 1/11/2021 at 4:58 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

All cruises on Allure out of Barcelona have 2 home ports...Barcelona and Rome and pick up passengers at both all season.  The last 3 day cruise is her final leg before the transatlantic.  It’s called interporting. 
 

Royals been doing it for years 

Allure's TA on October 30 and her Galveston cruises are now available for purchase!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, internetwhiz said:

Allure's TA on October 30 and her Galveston cruises are now available for purchase!

 

Booked the TA couple of hours ago, able to keep same cabin as first two legs doing the "double loop" around the Med before hand.   🙂 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, island lady said:

 

Booked the TA couple of hours ago, able to keep same cabin as first two legs doing the "double loop" around the Med before hand.   🙂 

Congrats.....total days ? 28 ?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, internetwhiz said:

Allure's TA on October 30 and her Galveston cruises are now available for purchase!

Hi Karen!  Just booked the Allure TA... itinerary not as great as our canceled 2020 Allure TA, but it's a cruise.  Think we both were booked on canceled sailings - Ovation TP (Tokyo-Seattle),  Odyssey TA..

Will be great to cruise with you and Bill again!

 

Donna & Anthony

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, long4acruise said:

Hi Karen!  Just booked the Allure TA... itinerary not as great as our canceled 2020 Allure TA, but it's a cruise.  Think we both were booked on canceled sailings - Ovation TP (Tokyo-Seattle),  Odyssey TA..

Will be great to cruise with you and Bill again!

 

Donna & Anthony

 

Yup.  Just booked the first cruise out of Galveston 😃

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • ANNOUNCEMENT: Virgin Voyages. It's Go Time
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...