Negative CV test now required for Intl air arrivals to the US

9 hours ago, cruisr said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/airline-news/2021/01/12/covid-test-required-international-passengers-flying-into-us/6640424002/

So, if you go on a cruise that ends in Europe and you want to fly back to the US you have to follow the above.  Good luck with that.

Negative covid tests are needed to enter UK and I'm sure  European countries will follow. In the UK testing is available at the airport and at many pharmacies.

Negative covid PCR tests are required now from many countries in Latin America. In Germany they are not so easy to get because those tests need a labor. They are not the rapid tests, but PCR Tests. 
Ivi

I would think that this is only a temporary requirement. Once the vaccines are fully rolled out, I would assume that they would want a proof of vaccination card, like the yellow fever card.

Hopefully in a few years Covid rates will drop so low that nothing will be required.

J

20 hours ago, travelberlin said:

Negative covid PCR tests are required now from many countries in Latin America. In Germany they are not so easy to get because those tests need a labor. They are not the rapid tests, but PCR Tests. 
Ivi

PCR tests are available in UK at some large pharmacies and at airports, hopefully they will be available more readily in other countries soon.

On 1/13/2021 at 4:45 PM, JMARINER said:

I would think that this is only a temporary requirement. Once the vaccines are fully rolled out, I would assume that they would want a proof of vaccination card, like the yellow fever card.

Hopefully in a few years Covid rates will drop so low that nothing will be required.

J

this.