Personal oxygen concentrators

@alanasgpa

I would say that this question is so uncommon that you ought to make a specific request to Princess; use the "Contact Us" on the webpage to get the right phone/address.   The ones I get would be no use to you as we are in NZ.

Here is the reference

Oxygen

If you will require oxygen supplementation during your sailing, please contact our Fleet Medical Department by emailing guestmedical@hagroup.com. You will be asked to send a letter or prescription from your doctor. You will also be required to let us know the type of equipment you will be using and whether you will be bringing your own supplies or if you will be having the equipment delivered to the ship.

7 hours ago, alanasgpa said:

I have a cruise booked middle of October 2021 will I be able to bring my POC on the ship?

Yes.  POC's are allowed on all cruise ships.  It would be beneficial to notify the cruise line's "special needs" department to notify them you will have the concentrator, and that you have breathing difficulties.

Skynight's response, which came when I was typing is for actual supplemental oxygen, as the storage of this equipment needs special attention.  Concentrators are different, and only needs notification to "special needs".

You may wish to bring along an extension cord to allow you to charge your extra battery(s). Only non surge protected extensions allowed. Surge protected extensions are not permitted. 

Hi - yes, my DH is on oxygen and has an Inogen portable for when he leaves the house.  He uses it around the ship and we rented a concentrator for when he is in the cabin.  We contacted Special Needs at Sea.  The concentrator was in the room when we boarded and it had all the necessary tubing.  They also left a spare with the medical department in case something went wrong with the first one.  Fortunately we didn't need it.  He has 2 of the long term batteries for his POC so one was always charging. He liked the one in the room because the tubing was longer and he didn't have to carry the Inogen around when he moved around the room.  I would bring extras of everything for your POC just in case (cannula, tubing, connectors etc)  Hope you have a wonderful cruise! 

Under normal circumstances, yes, it won't be a problem.

However, some lines are restricting cruisers requiring these when they start up again. You would be best contacting the special needs department to verify there won't be any issues.