Jump to content

Peninsular Club web pages not working?


Recommended Posts

I had a nice email from P&S with a link to the Peninsular Club web site saying "your loyalty statement is here".  When I logged in I found that if I try to look at my cruise history then it simply crashes and says something went wrong!  Does anyone else have that problem, or can you use all the sections of the website without any problem once you are logged in?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mcloaked said:

I had a nice email from P&S with a link to the Peninsular Club web site saying "your loyalty statement is here".  When I logged in I found that if I try to look at my cruise history then it simply crashes and says something went wrong!  Does anyone else have that problem, or can you use all the sections of the website without any problem once you are logged in?

 

The My Details and My Preferences options works but My Loyalty and My Cruise History says 'something went wrong, please try again later'. It has done this for months for me.

I'm using Windows Edge as my browser.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried with both the Firefox browser and Chrome - made no difference.  I don't know if phoning P&O would make any difference! They need to sort out their web site code!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried to change my email address, it said it failed but I got a follow up email saying it had been changed. Do like the new look.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Splice the mainbrace said:

 

The My Details and My Preferences options works but My Loyalty and My Cruise History says 'something went wrong, please try again later'. It has done this for months for me.

I'm using Windows Edge as my browser.

Same here using Chrome - been like that for ages.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Splice the mainbrace said:

 

The My Details and My Preferences options works but My Loyalty and My Cruise History says 'something went wrong, please try again later'. It has done this for months for me.

I'm using Windows Edge as my browser.

Ditto, has had this problem for  months, tried emailing  but  not  resolved. Now past caring  since  can't cruise at the moment. Get it sorted when I NEED to.

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Manx buoy said:

Did i see somewhere that they’ve frozen the points up till March 2023 or was it a dream

It would make sense if they said that those in the highest tiers where you need so many nights within the last couple of years wouldn't have those nights expiring, since cruise has not been possible. But as I haven't reach those giddy heights, I don't know whether they've done that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Like many posters, irrespective of web browser I was unable to see most of my details and an error message continually appeared in various sections.  I  was also unable to book cruises online during the three day early booking window available for being Caribbean tier.  The system appeared to recognise me, but not all of my details.

P & O said they would look into it, and didn't fix it.  I noticed that my account number online was displaying both upper and lower case letters whilst e-mails from P&O had all the letters of my account number in upper case, I e-mailed and asked if they could change my account number on their website to all capital letters.  That has fixed the issue for me.

Hope this may help others in the same situation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, crompton21 said:

Like many posters, irrespective of web browser I was unable to see most of my details and an error message continually appeared in various sections.  I  was also unable to book cruises online during the three day early booking window available for being Caribbean tier.  The system appeared to recognise me, but not all of my details.

P & O said they would look into it, and didn't fix it.  I noticed that my account number online was displaying both upper and lower case letters whilst e-mails from P&O had all the letters of my account number in upper case, I e-mailed and asked if they could change my account number on their website to all capital letters.  That has fixed the issue for me.

Hope this may help others in the same situation.

 

I checked and my website details are already all in uppercase but I can't access Loyalty or Cruise History details. Thanks for the info though that solved your access problem.

 

I'll get round to emailing P&O sometime, which address did you use?

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Splice the mainbrace said:

 

I checked and my website details are already all in uppercase but I can't access Loyalty or Cruise History details. Thanks for the info though that solved your access problem.

 

I'll get round to emailing P&O sometime, which address did you use?

I used the contact us option on the website and selected Peninsular club as a topic.

Link to post
Share on other sites

My  Loyalty and Cruise history didnt appear - originally they said to just keep trying.

When I followed it up they said my Birthdate was not in my details -they entered it

(dont know where from)  and all is well.   

So if you can get into your personal details maybe re enter your D>O>B  and see if it fixes it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Aulanis said:

My  Loyalty and Cruise history didnt appear - originally they said to just keep trying.

When I followed it up they said my Birthdate was not in my details -they entered it

(dont know where from)  and all is well.   

So if you can get into your personal details maybe re enter your D>O>B  and see if it fixes it.

 

Thanks, I entered my date of birth, logged out and back in again and the Loyalty and Cruise history now shows. To be fair in the personal details section it does have the following statement,

Your P&O Cruises History

To associate your cruise history with your my account registration please complete both your account number and your date of birth in order to verify your details

 

- it's just a pity that their website isn't smart enough to tell you this rather than the 'something went wrong, try again later' statement.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Thank You for 25 Years - Click for Fun Stuff!
      • Forum Assistance
      • ANNOUNCEMENT: American Queen Steamboat Company
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com - June 2021
      • ICYM Our Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Explore the Remote World with Hurtigruten!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...