Scarlet Lady (Virgin Voyages) May 9 - 14, 2021 "Riviera Maya"

This is the Roll Call for the (currently) first scheduled VV Scarlett Lady sailing for 2021, "Riviera Maya" May 9 - 14, 2021. Barring any additional cancellations, this should be an extra fun celebration as Virgin Voyages will finally be getting the party started after so many delays! 

I'm a 50 year old first-time cruiser from Connecticut. I decided to rebook for this sailing after my earlier reservations were cancelled. I'm planning on going solo and I'm booked in an upgraded Sea Terrace cabin on Deck 14. I also have a second voyage booked for November in a RockStar Sweet Aft Suite cabin (it will be interesting to compare the two cabin classes). I'm looking forward to experiencing this brand and the cruising lifestyle. I always told myself I would hate cruise ships, but the vision for this brand has inspired me to at least try it a couple times! You never know until you try it, right? 

Happy to say hello to any fellow sailors! 

Edited by being_there
  • 2 weeks later...

Currently booked on this voyage and others.

Did my first solo at age 50. Have sailed many since, all with NCL. They are the best for solo, last minute, and frequent travelers. Hoping Virgin has a competing value proposition, even if more expensive.

• 1 month later...