Symphony Cruise on May 1st, - will it happen?

I did a search and found nothing.

I know that RCI has cancelled all cruises thru April 30, but is there information anywhere about getting Symphony ready,or is the crew returning, or will they start up with only shorter cruises?????

Trying to find out before Final Payment, Jan. 31st.

May 1st won't sail. They don't even have test sailings scheduled yet. I am booked on a August 1st 4 night sailing. Bets are they will start with the shorter 3/4n sailings and work up to the 7 n. 

Thanks for all the input - I'm afraid you all are correct.   I just wish RCI would announce BEFORE final payment so we could L&S on their dime.  If I cancel, I will lose a LOT of OBC.

17 minutes ago, DHADEN said:

Thanks for all the input - I'm afraid you all are correct.   I just wish RCI would announce BEFORE final payment so we could L&S on their dime.  If I cancel, I will lose a LOT of OBC.

What’s the OBC from.  Some of it can be moved.

6. What will happen to my client's NextCruise onboard credit if he/she chooses to cancel?

When choosing Cruise with Confidence, NextCruise onboard credits will be reallocated to your client’s future booking. Additionally, if your client has received onboard credit as a result of a redeployment, charter, or other goodwill gesture, it will also follow them to the new reservation. If your client chooses to cancel without opting for a Cruise with Confidence FCC or “Lift & Shift,” the NextCruise onboard credit will be forfeited.

1 hour ago, soremekun said:

If there will be further cancellations they're going to need to extend L&S and open the booking schedule beyond October 2022.

I don’t think you will see a wide open lift and shift extension. 

what I think will happen is that lift and shifts will be offered only to the cancelled sailings with more restrictive terms like the Quantum cancellations were handled.  

On 1/23/2021 at 5:43 PM, CruisingHogFan said:

We are on the June 26th and just waiting for it to be canceled. Sounds like more like 2022 before ships will be back to sailing from the US  

I’m afraid if you’re correct, we’ll all be starting our ‘loyalty points’/status at zero.