Just tried to lift and Shift my March 2021 Symphony cancelled cruise to March 2022 and was told only Liberty was an option?!!

I was on the phone with my TA and we were told we would have to call and talk to Revenue on Monday.  Anyone heard of anything like this?  Symphony is showing plenty of availability. This meets all the requirements of L&S - same week next year, Caribbean and same ship and same room category.  Anyone have this issue?  If so, was it resolved?

When I was looking to do a L&S the rep told me I could not change to the cruise that I wanted. I explained to him that on the website it was coming up as an allowable choice. He talked to a supervisor then came back on and everything was set within 15-20 minutes. I even ended up with a better cabin location than what I initially had in mind.

So I agree @RFerrington, check the website first to see what you get for options.

7 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Absolutely just do it yourself on line.  Only put in one choice not 3.  Over 150  lift and shifts completed and all went through successfully. 

So much lifting you must be exhausted 😁