Name of new Azamara ship?

On 1/27/2021 at 4:33 AM, upwarduk said:

No thanks, there are plenty of party ships for them.

Azamara attracts me for what it is, so I would be more than happy for the brand to remain as it is.

Think of the possibilities, Azamara Rave:

Screen Shot 2021-01-28 at 3.36.05 PM.png

Azamara Adventurer - not a name used elsewhere - follows the ethos of the other names - is alliterative so becomes more memorable.

Note to new owners: I shall accept a free cruise for me and the missus in full and final settlement for the IP revealed in this post.😃

I suggested Adventure last time around but they do seem to like one or two syllables — Azamara Adventure seems to be a bit of a mouthful. I wasn’t in love with Pursuit when it was announced but it has grown on me. They named 
Pursuit after the newsletter so I kind of like - Discovery. Continue the trend and name it after the main dining room. It is really hard to find a good name that isn‘t already in use!

7 hours ago, TeaBag said:

I like Azamara Ventura.  Ventura is a short form of Bonaventura meaning good fortune or luck.

I  believe P and O have a Ventura, it's difficult to find a new one but Pursuit was quite a surprise to me.

Edited by Bloodaxe
2 hours ago, Bloodaxe said:

I  believe P and O have a Ventura, it's difficult to find a new one but Pursuit was quite a surprise to me.

P  & O do have a ship called Ventura which  has an unfortunate, derogatory nickname.

Definition of quest

2 : an act or instance of seeking:

b : a chivalrous enterprise in medieval romance usually involving an adventurous journey

We have Pursuit, and Journey, and Quest.  Shall we do Azamara Search?
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is interesting.  Received an email asking to vote on the name for the newest member of the fleet...

Azamara Onward
Onward means going ahead in space or time. It evokes feelings of resilience, positivity, and the endless possibilities of the future. Azamara Onward is a name that shows how far we’ve come, and how we are continuing towards the next chapter of our journey.

Azamara Forth
Forth describes pushing forward in time or moving into view. It is also a homophone, alluding to the fourth sister ship of our fleet. Azamara Forth is a clever name that elicits the excitement of sailing forth together into a future of new encounters and fresh perspectives.

Azamara Discovery
Discovery means finding or finding out about something for the first time. Whether you’re exploring the Azamara Discovery or diving deeper into an ancient culture, you’ll discover as much about the world around you as you will about yourself.