I see in our cruise planner that they are running 35% off for a photo package of 100 prints or digitals for 159.99. We used to always get a good deal onboard for ALL the photos taken for a price (cannot remember the last price we paid). Is 100 prints the best we will get? 100 is a lot, but cruises seem to be when we get the best "formal" family photos/variety of family photos.

Is 159.99 a good price or should I wait? Will it be better onboard or around Black Friday? Our cruise is January 2022.

56 minutes ago, Sun and Fun said:

Will it be better onboard or around Black Friday?

Won't know till sailings resume, you can cancel and rebuild if prices go down. 

2 hours ago, Sun and Fun said:

I see in our cruise planner that they are running 35% off for a photo package of 100 prints or digitals for 159.99. We used to always get a good deal onboard for ALL the photos taken for a price (cannot remember the last price we paid). Is 100 prints the best we will get? 100 is a lot, but cruises seem to be when we get the best "formal" family photos/variety of family photos.

Is 159.99 a good price or should I wait? Will it be better onboard or around Black Friday? Our cruise is January 2022.

$125.00 is the lowest I’ve seen it for our cruise in June on Symphony. Purchased  the deluxe drink package for $42 and cococay water park for $48. Too bad we won’t sail....