Discount codes again

diesel1973

In the past you could find some FLA discount codes on the WDW boards (check All Ears and others).  I would also look at your favorite travel web site to compare rates across several brands (I like carrentals dot com and kayak).  AAA discounts are another option.

When do you cruise?  Prices will fluctuate so I would book something you can live with now and then keep shopping.

Thanks for reply. We are going both end of Feb. and end of March. It seems like taxes and fees are 1/3 the cost. In the past I found discount codes on here and saved quite a bit on price. Evidently they don't exist anymore. Daughter got Costco card and will check them.

On 1/29/2021 at 6:45 AM, diesel1973 said:

Thanks for reply. We are going both end of Feb. and end of March. It seems like taxes and fees are 1/3 the cost. In the past I found discount codes on here and saved quite a bit on price. Evidently they don't exist anymore. Daughter got Costco card and will check them.

I've replied to you before and I'll say again....Costco will be your best option.

• 2 weeks later...

Peak tourist season runs from about Christmas through Easter - snow birds, spring break, and anyone else trying to escape winter weather. As Blue mentions above, FLA is currently busy and high demand leads to high prices. 

I doubt you will be cruising this Feb or March, unless I have missed something.

I am not cruising but escaping the cold here for a couple of weeks. Am flying down and will need a car. Have found discount codes here in the past but evidently are rare now. Googled discount codes and found some and am checking each one. 

4 hours ago, diesel1973 said:

I am not cruising but escaping the cold here for a couple of weeks. Am flying down and will need a car. Have found discount codes here in the past but evidently are rare now. Googled discount codes and found some and am checking each one. 

I  would  urge  you to  fly  down as early in the day  as  you can because the rental companies  are running out of cars.  Even with those who have confirmed  reservations.