My Cruise Has Disappeared

rochelle_s

My booked cruise on the Bellisima for October 23, 2021 has disappeared. It shows no where on the MSC website and I am unable to check my booking online. On another website it lists that particular cruise as ‘Sold Out’. I tried calling but although the website says they are open on Saturday the message says the office is closed.

Has anyone else had their cruise just disappear? One would think if the cruise is cancelled they would have notified me, especially since I am paid in full. This would be my first cruise with MSC.

Appreciate anyone else’s input.

Thanks,

Rochelle

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rochelle_s said:

My booked cruise on the Bellisima for October 23, 2021 has disappeared. It shows no where on the MSC website and I am unable to check my booking online. On another website it lists that particular cruise as ‘Sold Out’. I tried calling but although the website says they are open on Saturday the message says the office is closed.

Has anyone else had their cruise just disappear? One would think if the cruise is cancelled they would have notified me, especially since I am paid in full. This would be my first cruise with MSC.

Thanks,

Rochelle

9 nights Tokyo to Tokyo still showing for me.

A friend told me this on Jan 21st, there now appears to be only 1 cruise in November!!

I have just tried to access my Seashore booking for transatlantic in October and it says booking no not recognized.

We are meant to be doing the Bellissima to Japan in October the YC that got cancelled for my birthday but the cruise has disappeared off the MSC radar!r!

Edited by emmas gran
addition

Just logged into site with ID and password and this came up

Plan my Cruise and Cruise Details sections are not available for now. You can still access your account settings and MSC Voyagers Club. Thank you!

I think the bellissima Cruises in October are sold out. Can you see it when you login to your voyagers club?

European Cruises are clearly available in October 2021.

12 hours ago, rochelle_s said:

Thanks,

Rochelle

if your MSc Cruise is cancelled, they will not notify you but simply shift your booking to another similar Cruise on another date.

It could be on another ship in another month.

It has happened to me.

When my Magnifica Cruise was cancelled due to a private charter, I was not informed.

my booking was shifted to another much more expensive Cruise on another ship in another month.

Ask your travel agent to check if the cruise is cancelled and/or your booking shifted to another Cruise

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Booked a cruise on Sunday for February 2022 and now it is not listed on MSC site. Hoping it is just a glitch. Waiting to reach TA. Final invoicing not received yet on this cruise.

MSC transferred us to a different cruise ship and never even told us. When I eventually was able to talk to them they refused to give a refund even when we had booked YC and the new ship didn’t have the Yacht Club.   Totally untrustworthy company.

4 minutes ago, mickey89 said:

MSC transferred us to a different cruise ship and never even told us. When I eventually was able to talk to them they refused to give a refund even when we had booked YC and the new ship didn’t have the Yacht Club.   Totally untrustworthy company.

UglyCooperativeFlyingfox-max-1mb.gif.ccc550d2904db23a79e22d5fc07d74db.gif

I've been checking up every day to see if April 2022 cruises from Yokohama have been added.

I just noticed the 23rd October sailing is back on the website now. Hope this puts your mind at ease for now.