Would you do 3-4 day at Great Stirrup Cay ?

Beer Belly

I could do two days there but probably no more but that's only because I sail with two kids who love the beach and to swim. Not just my wife and I. I will say that we are so desperate to do something right now that anything sounds good at this point. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, FLcruisergrl said:

I sure would! Especially if we were able to rent a villa at Silver Cove and have the option of staying overnight. That would be heavenly.

It's all there indeed, but the increase on F&B costs for NCL would also increase the fare/hotel rate I fear.. :classic_smile:

9 hours ago, Beer Belly said:

I know I would. 3 days of Tendering from 8am-8pm, all beach days with music, free food and drink.......yep, I'm there.

Why wouldn't I just do a land based all-inclusive if I was going to spend most of my days in one place?

Bigger rooms, more beaches, and better culture.

• Like 4

are you kidding me? 3-4 days, if i had to stay that long, i'd probably walk out into the water and drown myself.  i wouldnt want to spend 3-4 hours there.

for me, a total waste of time. i'd rather have an extra day at sea, or just stay on board the ship.

sorry, the thought of spending 3-4 days on on GSC with 2- 3-thousand of my closest friends is a total turn off.

i think i'd rather have a root canal or a colonoscopy then spend any time on gsc.

if you ask nicely, i'll let you know how i really feel about the prospect.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, complawyer said:

are you kidding me? 3-4 days, if i had to stay that long, i'd probably walk out into the water and drown myself.  i wouldnt want to spend 3-4 hours there.

for me, a total waste of time. i'd rather have an extra day at sea, or just stay on board the ship.

sorry, the thought of spending 3-4 days on on GSC with 2- 3-thousand of my closest friends is a total turn off.

i think i'd rather have a root canal or a colonoscopy then spend any time on gsc.

if you ask nicely, i'll let you know how i really feel about the prospect.

Miserable much?  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I would definitely enjoy three days at GSC. Maybe do a kayak tour one day, snorkeling another day or just relax on the beach and look around the shopping kiosks.

Drink package works and yummy tacos. I'm in!!

Another plus would be having 3 chances to get there, since some days you can't tender due to the weather. I also think that the tenders wouldn't be so crowded if you were there three days. Some people would not go over all three days, and the last tender may be later, that would allow for more trips back to the ship, which would spread out the crowd a little.

• Like 2