Healthcare Workers Discount For The Fall

KennyFla

For those in  healthcare, it looks like MSC is giving 20% discount on fall cruises instead of 10%.  I don't know if it is an official policy, but my TA called last night and said our re-booking was given this discount.  Also, we already got the FCC from our cancelled Jan 23 cruise, maybe they are getting better at it.  We re-scheduled for Oct 17.

16 minutes ago, dexddd said:

I've looked at the site and it says something about a discount but nothing specific like when first posted.  Has it changed or are the original discounts the same?

The original discount schedule called for 10% off in the fall.  The 20% is not listed anywhere, it may be at CS discretion.  

6 minutes ago, KennyFla said:

The original discount schedule called for 10% off in the fall.  The 20% is not listed anywhere, it may be at CS discretion.  

If it is 10% that would be the same as the normal civil servant discount (not complaining since not many other lines give one) or is it combinable?

6 hours ago, dexddd said:

If it is 10% that would be the same as the normal civil servant discount (not complaining since not many other lines give one) or is it combinable?

Not combinable with the Civil Servant discount but is combinable with a 5% Voyager Club discount. At least that's what is supposed to happen. With MSC, you never know. 😉

Bret

12 hours ago, cruiseguyinorl said:

Not combinable with the Civil Servant discount but is combinable with a 5% Voyager Club discount. At least that's what is supposed to happen. With MSC, you never know. 😉

Bret

That's exactly it, that's what I got on my booking for November 2021. The thing that is not combinable is the +5%.....most, if not all, cruises are getting the 5+5% voyager applied for regular bookings.

• Like 1