Legend Std Balcony Cabin Bed/Couch location for Scooter

Have booked Legend for October 2022 in a standard balcony cabin. Wife plans to bring her portable scooter, width is OK for cabin door.

Looked at some pictures and videos and it seems all have the bed by balcony, couch by closet nearer to door. That would allow for the scooter to park tight to the couch.  Are there any cases where the bed and couch are reversed, and so there would not be room to park the scooter safely? On some ships the arrangement alternates because the wall has staggered alternating sections to allow the rooms to be narrower.

Thanks in advance.

While I hate to disagree with Fire, all of the OV and balcony cabins have couches, whereas the insides do not.  I have never seen an inside cabin with a couch other than the large insides on some HAL ships, and the humongous HC inside I was given on Diamond Princess.   There should be adequate space by the couch, especially if you get rid of the oval table.  Turning might take some practice.  EM

Thanks very much. Her scooter is a traveling type and I can lift the front end and spin it with ease. She will drive straight in slowly (19" wide, 21-22" door) and I will turn it around and tuck it against the couch. The table will go on the wall near the balcony as I have seen in many pictures.

• 1 month later...

I have a Pride GoGo Elite Traveler Plus that breaks apart into 5 pieces. I have taken my scooter on the Carnival Pride 5 times. We always book a standard balcony cabin. DH removes my armrests prior to the cruise. I drive my scooter into the cabin close to the bottom of the bed, I slowly back-up, turning as I go and finally turn it around completely, so I am facing out again, park it in front of the sofa. DH moves the table down toward the bathroom wall. I don't even remove the basket, I just turn the steering away from the wall toward the sofa. When we order room service, I can sit on the end of sofa and place my plate on the scooter, DH sits at desk or vice versa, or we eat outside, or we just move the table temporarily. I use a cane in the cabin.

Sometimes, depending on how close the bed is to the sofa, the scooter can be put between the bed and sofa. I think though, that some of the sofas are shorter than others because that can’t always be done. Have also done ours like Fair winds 39 does. Also take the arm rests off and leave them at home.