Mixer Packages

bradkristi

Explain to me the mixer packages. I see them where it shows a bottle and 6 sodas for 80-100 bucks depending on the liquor. Does this mean they give you six small bottles (mixer like airplane) and six sodas for use in your room? Someone here who does not consume much alcohol but was curious as to what this means when I see you can't purchase bottled liquor on cruise for consumption.

31 minutes ago, bradkristi said:

Explain to me the mixer packages. I see them where it shows a bottle and 6 sodas for 80-100 bucks depending on the liquor. Does this mean they give you six small bottles (mixer like airplane) and six sodas for use in your room? Someone here who does not consume much alcohol but was curious as to what this means when I see you can't purchase bottled liquor on cruise for consumption.

The alcohol is 1 liter bottles. I have ordered just a bottle of alcohol a few times. While they mention it’s for cabin consumption, I have never had an issue with making a drink in my cabin and taking it with me around the ship.

Edited by crzndeb
  • Like 1

The day you posted this I was actually on the Carnival website looking for the bottles. It was to the point where I was wondering if they no longer offered it (searched everything in gifts, cruise planner, FAQ's). I finally just had to do an internet search and it popped right up.

For anyone else looking, here is a direct link to individual bottles for your room and also the bottles + mixers.

• Like 1